Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbo47

The brass neck of this vile parasite 🤬 desperate for engagement with her yes/no box 🙄🙄

There’s just no quitting or hope for her, she’s actually desperate for attention, what a sad little pathetic piece of shit she really is.

FUCK OFF GEMMA!!

Your lies fool no one, you ignorant bit of dirt,

Reactions: 16

Caramel Swirl

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂😂😂
I guess that’s karma Gemma for being a racist bitch and lying saying the tweets weren’t yours and refusing to say sorry. 🤥
Only thing I feel sorry for is the dog and I felt sorry for him already having to live with her

• Heart

nosymofo

It’s weird they’ve had two weeks with no one home and wait till they’re back to do it

woofer1

This would've all went different if Gemma had posted a genuine apology. The fact that she still hasn't says it all tbh. She hasn't changed at all since posting those tweets
The fact she hasn’t apologised speaks volumes

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I have been down a markland rabbithole this evening and how the fuck can she call anyone fat 😂
Her gluttonous hubby is always scoffing on her IG highlights and dont get me started on her pre turkey teef, she is RANCID. I'm gonna drive down to her house and paint her front and garage door in shit brown
Gemma really doesn’t like the colour brown. If her twitters anything to go by…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

noseyparker80

Why does Kyle need three beers at a time on a flight? I can think of nothing worse! I had one small glass of wine on a flight to America once and it nearly ended me with the altitude!
If I was stuck on a flight with Gemma, I’d need all the ale I could get my hands on to get me through it.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I have a sneaking suspicion that someone set that drone on fire deliberately, probably sick of the dickheads

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for sox and grace. Poor sox was terrified. It’s not a nice thing to happen to anyones home but I’m sorry I just can’t stretch to feeling sorry for Gemma. Absolute scumbags who did it but maybe she will learn that you don’t get to go through life behaving the way she does and get away with it. I wonder what she has done to piss people off that much

Ch3rryxo

Not a maternal bone in her body! I would go on the floor & give my child the bed? I know for a fact my other half wouldn't let that happen though & would give me & my son the bed 🤷‍♀️

EggyMeg

do we think she has always bought followers from the beginning? I didn’t even know that was a thing! *mindblown*
I can confirm she has. I was in an engagement group with her back when she first started and I had to follow her. This was back when she had 3000 followers. The next week she had 5000. A week after that, she had 12k and she hasn't stopped 'growing' since. She's been buying from the very beginning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Jesus she wasn’t joking when she said her old teeth were horrendous! And no wonder her face doesn’t move anymore! Those under eye bags could hold a weeks worth of shopping!!
normally appearance is a bit mean to comment on but all bets are off for Racists.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

noseyparker80

Did she really put up a question box asking if everyone was excited to watch her stories on holiday. The other box said no, I’m jealous!! Is she for real? Reminds me of the time she said “don’t get jealous, get inspired “. What an absolute bell end she is. Her ego is so inflated she could of flown herself there. Prick.

Caramel Swirl

Who’s done this 😂
To whoever has done this, great job but we need to tag big accounts in the photos and hashtag themarklandhome so that word continues to get out and any time someone searches her they will see all this. Make the Instagram name (not username) themarklandhome and it will show up whenever a person searches her.

• Heart