Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so selfish. Not a word about Ukraine and what’s going on in the world but as soon as something effects her she plasters it everywhere for attention. I hope the police tell her to duck off and delete all social media 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She’s so selfish. Not a word about Ukraine and what’s going on in the world but as soon as something effects her she plasters it everywhere for attention. I hope the police tell her to duck off and delete all social media 😂😂
That would be because she's racist and doesn't care about any other country /race. Only cares about herself

Reactions: 7
Its all self promotion and we all know a dog rescue tugs on the heart strings. Does she think people are going to forget she is a racist, fat shaming witch. A simple heartfelt apology would have gone a long way, but not acknowledging her behaviour is as bad as the behaviour. I hope the hackers shut down all social media as she would be well and truly fucked.

Reactions: 10
I have 2 Greek rescue cats so if I was going to fund raise I have a charity close to my heart. But who is this random charity to her?
Surely the place she used to walk the boxer from would make more sense.. but that doesn’t involve an added holiday

Reactions: 8
I have 2 Greek rescue cats so if I was going to fund raise I have a charity close to my heart. But who is this random charity to her?
Surely the place she used to walk the boxer from would make more sense.. but that doesn’t involve an added holiday
I cannot wait to find out who this random charity is!

Seeing as she owns a boxer, wouldn’t Boxer Rescue UK have been a better choice for her self promotion.

31 people commentated on her Rescue post and it received 860 likes, which just speaks volumes.

I cannot wait to find out who this random charity is!

Seeing as she owns a boxer, wouldn’t Boxer Rescue UK have been a better choice for her self promotion.

31 people commentated on her Rescue post and it received 860 likes, which just speaks volumes.
But she’s never bought followers, honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What have I missed?!!!??? Has her house been attacked??
It most certainly has, the house and her car were stoned by some youths while they were out at the football Tuesday night.

Grace and Sox were at home when the house was attacked with stones through the lounge window and her car the rear windscreen.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It most certainly has, the house and her car were stoned by some youths while they were out at the football Tuesday night.

Grace and Sox were at home when the house was attacked with stones through the lounge window and her car the rear windscreen.

I just did a Facebook stalk, someone comments on Gemma’s post saying this isn’t the first time they’ve been victims of a targeted attack! Makes you wonder what Gemma’s up to behind Socials to be targeted in such a way!

Just noticed the living room curtains were open and the living room light on, blatantly showing that they weren’t in. Suspicious.

No room for hate unless you’re fat, Asian, shite at customer service, disagree with her views or a toothbrush.

She’s a hypocritical bleep - no room for hate even though I’ll sit on Twitter and abuse folk over a period of years just because their BMI isn’t skeletal like hers. duck off Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like they’d be able to sell it!
I reckon they can’t afford to move because she’ll not be declaring enough income to buy the size of house they want. You could sell a Brazilian shanty in this market so there’s no way her house couldn’t sell.

Reactions: 10
I defo think she’ll struggle to sell it, there was a house a few years ago for sale in our estate, it had been targeted by burglars three times, purely because the bloke that owned it worked nights, which made the house a sitting target as such, he sold it for way less than the market value because he was so vocal about the break ins,it was quite sad.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her neighbours thought she was an absolute odd ball out painting wood on her windows wtf!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.