Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I think those photos are probably more realistic of what the house looks like than her Instagram feed is. I bet it is really pale and wishy washy and she just over uses filters for it to seem more pink.

It's such a soulless house!

Reactions: 2
The link has been posted in the comments to the article on her being a racist homophobe

Reactions: 3
One comment on the MEN link is still funny now “face like a stuntmans knee”. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not gonna be happy 🤣

I hope someone guides everyone to tattle in the comments 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh to be a fly on the wall at Markland Manor, those comments are just ace and she has no control over them 🤣😆😂
That woman deleted the comment showing the echo link, shes defo been messaging her giving her tit I bet

Reactions: 1
The racist rat just got a shoutout on smooth radio about her pink home!!
I don’t understand how this nasty woman still gets promoted! Sickening

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.