Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I didn't even know who she was before this so that's probably why it doesn't have the same impact

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kim from Pretty in pink squares (and her Poundland version of Gemma’s house 🤢) has been very quiet this week!
Hopefully she’s embarrassed for sticking up for Gemma and making herself look like an utter idiot posting ‘be kind’ when she is supporting a racist homophobe.
I’m sure she will still accept gifted crap from Gemma though. Who needs morals when you can get a tacky gifted jumper 🙄
I think she’s realised she made herself look like a brain dead idiot telling us all to be kind and then talking about how she’s been trolled and how horrible it is, when the fact is Gemma brought this all on herself and she’s not being trolled she’s being held accountable. Kim’s trolling had nothing to do with the situation, she was making it all about herself for no reason.

It was her who told Gemma to block me 5 mins after I messaged her to let her know about the tweets, I know it was her as she was the only one I had messaged at the time, I didn’t write anything publicly so Gemma wouldn’t have even known my username. So whether she’s unfollowed her now or not is irrelevant tbh she was still helping out a racist homophobic witch and knew it at that time.
Then after that she posted the be kind tripe and tells everyone not to hate on people, now she’s unfollowed Gemma and disappeared. Anyone who helps out a racist should hang their head in shame so she’s done the right thing finally by disappearing, it’s a pity Gemma can’t do the decent thing and duck off aswell

Was only 2 weeks ago she was declaring her love for ‘Gem’ every week hoping to get followers from Gemma sharing her the sad silly bint. From what I’ve heard her follower number is all she cares about, exactly like Gemma. Clearly she didn’t care much about enabling a racist.
She’ll be back in a few days crying about being ‘trolled’ anything for some Instagram engagement 💀
She’s a freeloading grabber and I’ve had enough of the likes of her and Gemma on Instagram. Buy things with your own money not by posting zilch links every night asking us to sign up and grabbing all the freebies you can you skanky mares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mutton dressed as Mutton, haaaa 🤣

That woman is not liked by anyone, pathetic bully, pathetic woman that likes to make her self out to be popular, down to earth and nice, all lies, she’s devious. Imagine living next to her selfish little girl

Reactions: 7
It just shows what kind of a person she is because I know personally and I guarantee everyone else on here would be the same but if this were happening to me I would be in absolute bits. The fact she can just ignore it all shows how much of a horrible witch she really is

Reactions: 12
It just shows what kind of a person she is because I know personally and I guarantee everyone else on here would be the same but if this were happening to me I would be in absolute bits. The fact she can just ignore it all shows how much of a horrible witch she really is
She doesn’t give a tit for anyone or their feelings, if it benefits gemma and Gemma only then who are we as normal people to stand in her way 🙄, selfish self centred bit of trash. I hope you’re still reading these gemma. I’d love to speak to face to face cause you wouldn’t last a sentence with me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s realised she made herself look like a brain dead idiot telling us all to be kind and then talking about how she’s been trolled and how horrible it is, when the fact is Gemma brought this all on herself and she’s not being trolled she’s being held accountable. Kim’s trolling had nothing to do with the situation, she was making it all about herself for no reason.

It was her who told Gemma to block me 5 mins after I messaged her to let her know about the tweets, I know it was her as she was the only one I had messaged at the time, I didn’t write anything publicly so Gemma wouldn’t have even known my username. So whether she’s unfollowed her now or not is irrelevant tbh she was still helping out a racist homophobic witch and knew it at that time.
Then after that she posted the be kind tripe and tells everyone not to hate on people, now she’s unfollowed Gemma and disappeared. Anyone who helps out a racist should hang their head in shame so she’s done the right thing finally by disappearing, it’s a pity Gemma can’t do the decent thing and duck off aswell

Was only 2 weeks ago she was declaring her love for ‘Gem’ every week hoping to get followers from Gemma sharing her the sad silly bint. From what I’ve heard her follower number is all she cares about, exactly like Gemma. Clearly she didn’t care much about enabling a racist.
She’ll be back in a few days crying about being ‘trolled’ anything for some Instagram engagement 💀
She’s a freeloading grabber and I’ve had enough of the likes of her and Gemma on Instagram. Buy things with your own money not by posting zilch links every night asking us to sign up and grabbing all the freebies you can you skanky mares
Absolutely spot on!!

Running to Gemma with your details is low. Especially after everything Gemma said in those tweets. I wonder what made her change her mind and delete Gemma, I’m guessing she would have followed others which shows how fake and disingenuous she really is.

Oh yeah she’s always tagging Char Greedy and Mrs Hinch on the beg for re-shares. It makes me cringe. They don’t give a tit about you hun.

I really hope this is a lesson learnt to a lot of ‘influencers’ that it’s times like this you can actually use your platform for good and address racism etc. to, you know…. Influence!!! …. but you’re right, she’ll come back on and say she took a break because she’s been trolled 😴😴😴

This would've all went different if Gemma had posted a genuine apology. The fact that she still hasn't says it all tbh. She hasn't changed at all since posting those tweets

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This would've all went different if Gemma had posted a genuine apology. The fact that she still hasn't says it all tbh. She hasn't changed at all since posting those tweets
The fact she hasn’t apologised speaks volumes

Reactions: 16
I saw on Instagram she stalked another home account on Facebook her and Kyle and on linkedin because this home account blocked them . So this isn’t gemmas first attempt by the look of it of stalking people and going to a very personal level !
yes the girl with pink home home CC

Reactions: 4
Well it all seems to have gone quiet on Instagram about her.
She will definitely think she is going to get away with it….

Well it all seems to have gone quiet on Instagram about her.
She will definitely think she is going to get away with it….

It’ll start back up when madam thinks she’s on top again don’t worry, people will get sick of her, give it time for her to bully an account for not getting what she wants, watch this space, always remember bully’s are spineless, when anything back fires they hide and that shows you how tough they really are, just remember we’ve all saw through her many faces now, so her sorry sob story’s and pathetic tit she’s posting means nothing.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised the organisers of the North West Wedding show in Liverpool are ok for her to be in involved in the show early Feb; surely they’ll be aware of the story the Liverpool Echo ran.

Reactions: 4
I see the bots are being topped up!!!
haha just got in there before she dropped below the next 1000 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if we all just sat here and bought 100,000 followers would every brand in the world want to send us free stuff too.
the companies are just as stupid as the people who believe her followers are real. Bet she’d never dare show where her followers are from by country

Reactions: 2
haha just got in there before she dropped below the next 1000 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if we all just sat here and bought 100,000 followers would every brand in the world want to send us free stuff too.
the companies are just as stupid as the people who believe her followers are real. Bet she’d never dare show where her followers are from by country

Buying followers but forgets to buy her likes. Her likes are all over the place. 15k on the one and next 2k. Couldn't be more obvious about it if she tried 😂.

• Haha
Buying followers but forgets to buy her likes. Her likes are all over the place. 15k on the one and next 2k. Couldn't be more obvious about it if she tried 😂.
why is everything she does just so embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.