Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do anything other than shopping 🤦‍♀️ Seriously get a life get a hobby go for a walk anything but visiting the same three shops every other day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hate when influencers think it’s ok to film loads of other people around them, there’s no respect for anyone else’s privacy

Reactions: 16
I really hate when influencers think it’s ok to film loads of other people around them, there’s no respect for anyone else’s privacy
I agree I would be bloody fuming and imagine how she makes people feel when she is spendings £100,s of pounds - those that are maybe not as financially able. She has no clothes, aye right! She should get a life - what a saddo

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220415-222656_Instagram.jpg

She saw gemma going in took one look at her and thought thank duck im on my way out..... ( soz if its anyone on Here's mym!! Or aunt etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t blame Grace for having her door shut, they are hardly a normal family, her mother spends all her evenings in bed with her husband and dog.

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame Grace for having her door shut, they are hardly a normal family, her mother spends all her evenings in bed with her husband and dog.
And the day with her fone shoved in her face or filming the house or shopping. Wouldn't catch her mopping her floors or washing the skirting boards though. That's a step too far

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Grace comes across as an absolute spoiled brat, and Gemma just constantly lets her get away with it

Reactions: 9
Why is she advertising a razor 🤔 obviously the laser hurrrrrrr removal doesn’t work as well as she would have us believe 🙄

Yes, Grace is a spoilt brat, no manners and no boundaries 🤷🏼‍♀️ am I surprised, hell no. Stop using your daughter for content and parent her appropriately and responsibly.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she has seen fake reviews are to become illegal...pretty sure reviewing yourself would be considered fake!

So she got outed for body shaming. Denied it was her. Then just stood there fuming that she had to buy a size TWELVE 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she’s still invited to pissin PR events with others bragging about it all over their instagrams! I assumed everyone had her blocked, clearly not 🤬🤬🤬 good mind to message the company to see if they know about her racist comments

Getting so pissed off with the little witch moaning about too much fuxking work when I do the same line of work and cant seem to get sales. She takes the mick big time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.