Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People might have stopped posting about her but only cos she has!
Now she’s piped up again so will everyone else. It’s not going away Gemma.
And I’d be very careful now Gemma Collins people are aware!! Sounds like you’re fucked!
If this gets enough traction (which I’m not hopeful it will unfortunately), I reckon GC would 100% expose her lol. She really should

Reactions: 13
VAX
Shark ❌
Dusk❌
Tower❌
Swan❌
_foyr
Joy of clean❌
Werchristmas ❌
Thermomixukandireland
Ebayuk
Poundstretcher
Ariel❌
Astonish cleaning❌
White stores❌
Airpureuk❌
Screen with envy❌
Gordonsginuk❌
Wallpaper sales❌
Discountedbedsukltd❌
Smellacloud❌
Blindsbypost
Desenio
Spunj_clean❌
Festivelightsltd❌
Bloomflowersuk
Novostella_lighting❌
Neon
Tescofood
Vufolduk❌
lickpaint❌
Envirosolar_films❌
Ultionandsweet
homestyleuk
Kfacials❌
Sensica_uk
Ironmongerydirectuk❌
allshookupdrinks
electricaldirectuk
onlinepoundshop❌
PayZilch
Scentuous_candles
Tilemountainuk
YHarnnadesigns
bestheatinguk
Charleschurchhomes❌
artificial_grass_direct_ltd * blocked for messaging 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
toppstiles❌
Festivelightsltd❌
glamwaxuk❌
Lifestylebyleo❌
hamptonandastley
Melody_maison
Ao
Emma.mattress
Designerfragrances.eu❌
plumbworld
Reginoxuk
Cloudninec9
houseofbling_furniture
theluxurybedcompany❌
Mystackers
Fireplacefactory❌
Cozy.suites - not bothered she’s a racist
Traybonneuk
Thecravecave
Beanbagbazaar
Beautify_worldwide❌
Icon_uk
Bloombox20
Belledorm
Sharnelleashleigh
rosemetallics
valuelights❌
Homebyharri
Idealtextiles
Coastaromas
Boulux_home
Littlewaxmelts
freemenscushions
Crowntrent
Graham and brown ❌
Iconic London
Wigan football
Newspapers
Gemma Collins
Bobby Norris

Reactions: 3
We are Christmas are still following her as well as benson4beds

I’ve just gone to order some brownies from Finch Bakery after seeing them on a story and stopped and unfollowed as soon I saw they followed Germa.

Reactions: 5
What has she posted? I cant see since the devil blocked me at the weekend, way to ruin my fun Gem I was looking forward to seeing this car crash that is about to happen on insta 🤣

Last edited:

I’ve just gone to order some brownies from Finch Bakery after seeing them on a story and stopped and unfollowed as soon I saw they followed Germa.

That’s why I’m not crossing them off just for saying they’ll look into it

VAX
Shark ❌
Dusk❌
Tower❌
Swan❌
_foyr
Joy of clean❌
Werchristmas ❌
Thermomixukandireland
Ebayuk
Poundstretcher
Ariel❌
Astonish cleaning❌
White stores❌
Airpureuk❌
Screen with envy❌
Gordonsginuk❌
Wallpaper sales❌
Discountedbedsukltd❌
Smellacloud❌
Blindsbypost
Desenio
Spunj_clean❌
Festivelightsltd❌
Bloomflowersuk
Novostella_lighting❌
Neon
Tescofood
Vufolduk❌
lickpaint❌
Envirosolar_films❌
Ultionandsweet
homestyleuk
Kfacials❌
Sensica_uk
Ironmongerydirectuk❌
allshookupdrinks
electricaldirectuk
onlinepoundshop❌
PayZilch
Scentuous_candles
Tilemountainuk
YHarnnadesigns
bestheatinguk
Charleschurchhomes❌
artificial_grass_direct_ltd * blocked for messaging 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
toppstiles❌
Festivelightsltd❌
glamwaxuk❌
Lifestylebyleo❌
hamptonandastley
Melody_maison
Ao
Emma.mattress
Designerfragrances.eu❌
plumbworld
Reginoxuk
Cloudninec9
houseofbling_furniture
theluxurybedcompany❌
Mystackers
Fireplacefactory❌
Cozy.suites - not bothered she’s a racist
Traybonneuk
Thecravecave
Beanbagbazaar
Beautify_worldwide❌
Icon_uk
Bloombox20
Belledorm
Sharnelleashleigh
rosemetallics
valuelights❌
Homebyharri
Idealtextiles❌
Coastaromas
Littlewaxmelts
freemenscushions
Crowntrent
Graham and brown ❌
Iconic London
Wigan football
Newspapers
Gemma Collins
Bobby Norris

Reactions: 2
Sorry I thought the x’s were ones that wouldn’t work with her anymore 🤦‍♀️ It’s been a long day lol

Reactions: 2
Hope Gemma Collins takes her down. She shouldn't be allowed to abuse someone like that and get away with it. Its disgusting

Reactions: 10
She’s posting again. Apparently Sox has been getting lots of extra cuddles. He must be upset cos his mummy has been outed as a vile mare. She is actually going to brazen this out isn’t she?! I really should unfollow cos I’ve been of the opinion she’s a grabber and a bragger for a quite a while now. I can virtually see the £ signs in her dead fish eyes. But I’m just too blasted nosey 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posting again. Apparently Sox has been getting lots of extra cuddles. He must be upset cos his mummy has been outed as a vile mare. She is actually going to brazen this out isn’t she?! I really should unfollow cos I’ve been of the opinion she’s a grabber and a bragger for a quite a while now. I can virtually see the £ signs in her dead fish eyes. But I’m just too blasted nosey 🤥
You dont have to follow her to see her pages.

Reactions: 6

I was really surprised at this!

try to keep it focused on what this person has done - which is illegal in this country - rather than on her appearance. Otherwise we are no better than her if that makes sense. I hope daily mail exposes what she has done - I know they have been messaged about this but I also think tv choice is another one to moot for.
It should not be swept under the carpet.

As simple as it is: if you went to work after posting racist, homophobic and body shaming comments AS WELL as religious hatred comments (especially against Jewish people) you would be sacked. SACKED. No questions asked

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the everyone’s message “being like this” part for me 😆 what about the messages you’ve blocked hunnnnnnn where are them Gem

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the everyone’s message “being like this” part for me 😆 what about the messages you’ve blocked hunnnnnnn where are them Gem

What about all the accounts she’s bullied in the past and had them all in tears while explaining themselves trying to save their small businesses while her and her bleeping trampy gang slaughtered them on there stories while playing the poor me Iv been bumped victim, what about that gemma, or does not matter cause poor gem gem doesn’t give a duck what she’s done she’s only interested in destroying other people while she sits thinking she’s so high and bleeping mighty, sorry Gemma Markland, you’re not better than anyone. You’re vile !!!

I hope you read every part of these, abs maybe just maybe with a small bit of hope it’ll chip away into your empty self absorbed brain and make you see a single bit or remorse ….. but then again I very highly doubt that !!!!

Reactions: 11
So NOWWWW she’s pretending to give a tit about Grace... 🥱🥱
She also HAD to mention they’d been to the Bahamas in the WhatsApp chat because no Instagram story from Gemma is complete without a subtle brag.
Over 300,000 followers - not many messages of adoration are there really Gemma?
What are these people missing exactly? You fluttering your half stuck on lashes and posting the same videos of your house over and over and over and over again?

More and more people by the day know that you’re racist, homophobic, anti Semitic, a body shaming troll and that you bully small businesses and other home accounts that use pink.
Any companies I see continuing to follow her will never get any custom from me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.