Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m seething…does she honestly believe back in 2012, when NONE of us knew who Gemma Markland was, one of us set up a fake Twitter account wrote these horrific tweets, all just to catch up on her in 2021 when she become an influencer!! 🤨🤨🤨 Really?! Ok blame us Gemma cos it’s easier to deflect and blame
Someone else as opposed to apologise for your dirty mouth! Oh, and just another thing, if that did happen to you 🧐🧐🧐 then please explain KYLE MARKLANDS tweets too, or did a troll do that too?

FUCK OFF GEMMA YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Protect her mental health but bombard Gemma Collins with abuse because fat people don’t deserve the same.

Protect her mental health but make racial slurs because anyone non-white won’t be impacted the way she is.

Protect her mental health but send homophobic tweets and triggering books to gay people reminding them the world has only recently decriminalised being gay.

Honestly just fuck off Gemma, you reap what you sow in this world. Take your two brain cells, Turkey teeth and overstamped passport and just fuck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
yes I don’t think saying Gemma this is on you is right. It’s on her for saying it and her other tweets. Yes they aren’t as bad but one of the words used is a derogatory term.Wonder how many more of these influencers will come crying and apologising for their tweets.. 2022 year of the Insta tweet takedown!
It’s one of those things I think a lot of us would be horrified with our younger selves and the language we used and the terms we potentially put into the world that would no longer be acceptable.

None of us are perfect, we’ve all made mistakes, however when it’s here and now there needs to be ownership, responsibility and learning. It’s not good enough to bury heads in the sand and pretend it never happened.

Gemma could have gone do you know what, I’m absolutely mortified by what I’ve posted, I was a total and utter idiot and looking back on these tweets from 9 years ago I feel deeply ashamed over my behaviour. I’ve educated myself, I’ve tried to really reflect on the type of person that says these things and when I look at them it shows someone deeply insecure and I have done my best to improve myself since then. They’re in no way a reflection of my current views and I’ve now deleted my Twitter so that these horrible words can no longer be seen by anyone. I’m truly sorry for the hurt and offence caused.

Instead… Gemma goes “well someone else called their mate a f**got”… two wrongs don’t make a right Gem you dumb fuck.

Reactions: 24

vicd4103

AB5A6593-E130-4E57-A24D-91DD47A5A9A0.jpeg
I I am new to this forum and I’m enraged by what I’ve seen and heard
And this is a genuine coincidence that I ordered a carpet cleaner yesterday!
Fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Scotblock

VIP Member
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the Jewish community has done! All these white over privileged influencers having a pop because they are so thick and uneducated. That’s her and Elle Darby had a pop! For the love god these people are no better than Nazi’s 😡 Can you imagine Hitler living and 50 years later popping up on Insta and saying “soz about the war people! I’m a different man now I’ve had time to reflect and grow” 🙄 Fuck off Gemma!! Your house is also shit and how emasculated must your husband be to live in some shit pale pink palace. You horse faced fucking BIGOT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

me1569

try to keep it focused on what this person has done - which is illegal in this country - rather than on her appearance. Otherwise we are no better than her if that makes sense. I hope daily mail exposes what she has done - I know they have been messaged about this but I also think tv choice is another one to moot for.
It should not be swept under the carpet.

As simple as it is: if you went to work after posting racist, homophobic and body shaming comments AS WELL as religious hatred comments (especially against Jewish people) you would be sacked. SACKED. No questions asked

• Heart
Reactions: 19

IMO123

So many of you complaining her followers isn’t going down and this big account is still following and that person is still following her, yet many of you have admitted you are still following her! If u want to see a difference make the stand yourself! You don’t need to still follow her to see what’s happening as IF she were to ever admit it it would be shared across insta like crazy! You don’t need to see her carrying on as normal-u don’t need to engage with her. Stop highlighting others if you haven’t done the same, they may be using the same excuses as you! I am not trying to take away from the amazing things you have all done but just feel if you are still following her don’t start outing others that are doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Redfloss

VIP Member
Gemma's house is so tacky. I don't understand why her page has such a big following in the first place

Reactions: 18
Gemma hope u were watching Sammys live! She apologised for one stand alone tweet that everyone knows had no malice or hatred behind it, but you! You refuse to apologise for years of abusive messages, bullying other accounts and businesses. you truly are a vile human being! Keep buying your bots if it makes you feel better but knowing there is no real following on that account and no company will want to work with you ever again will help me sleep tonight ☺

Shazblag

VIP Member
What a girl, she is spot on and any followers she gains from this is well deserved, and I know she is not doing it for followers she is doing it because she has a moral compass which isnt fucked up unlike the creature who did the tweets.
EBEF61B2-5FB7-4FF9-8DFC-C86725893EAE.png

• Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Gem hun - read the room and fuck off!
We don’t want you on Instagram anymore. You’re not welcome in the home community!

Reactions: 17

nosymofo

And this little speel, shame she didn’t think about others mental health and welfare when she was making those comments!!!!! Stupid bitch! Why should we care about her mental health now? Just because the tables have turned!
I’m just collecting all the evidence to show it’s really her. BRB 😉

Reactions: 17