Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messages all have the words missing you and xx in them, anyone can pick out the similarties in each message its not hard to recognise a pattern amd style in the way the texts are formated šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think itā€™s 1-2 messages sheā€™s cropped into separate pieces lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s crazy, it hasnā€™t even been long. Itā€™s normal to not post on insta for a couple of days sometimes, so who on earth would miss someone or beg them to come back after a couple of days? Iā€™m glad I unfollowed. I never had any issue with her before this, but her non- apology and then coming back so quickly and making out sheā€™s a victimā€¦ I can see why people think sheā€™s a narcissist. And still no apology. I know so many big and medium home accounts that have unfollowed her (that she was previously mutually following), so the fact she wants to play off ā€œeveryoneā€ is being supporting is bizarre.

Reactions: 9
She has seen Kate Hayes carrying on with her beg and brag instagram regardless of whats been happening with her so she thinks she can do the same. Deny the tweets were from her and crack on with the beg. I really hope it hurts her pocket if nothing else because thats all she is about.

Reactions: 8
She has seen Kate Hayes carrying on with her beg and brag instagram regardless of whats been happening with her so she thinks she can do the same. Deny the tweets were from her and crack on with the beg. I really hope it hurts her pocket if nothing else because thats all she is about.
oh it will cos all these companies she will have been on the beg for the new build have removed her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And any she tries to work with will just get the same messages from us so she wonā€™t get very far

Reactions: 8
Shocked that sheā€™s just plodding along like nothing happened I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she gets away with all this šŸ¤® vile narcissist

Reactions: 4
They are bots, nobody amasses that many followers so quickly, she has only had her account since July 2019.

Bought likes as well, funny how she is happy to buy these; but doesnā€™t like using her money to purchase for the home šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Well she has to pay for the bots to get the free stuff šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™ve just messaged all the papers again because they said unless sheā€™s being investigated and a lot of the big companies have said they are investigating so hopefully theyā€™ll cover it now. Also added about Gemma Collins pr team aware of it

Reactions: 10
So much to catch up on, I'm running out of Christmas chocolate!

Those support messages were definitely written by Gemma or Kyle. Each one formatted in the exact same writing style.

Also her most recent post has 2k likes and 50 odd comments, surely if you had 370k followers you'd have at least tens of thousands of likes.

Sheā€™s approaching her stories very cautiously isnā€™t she, theyā€™re not her usual type. I think sheā€™s probably testing the water to see if thereā€™s a backlash. Hopefully she will tip her toe further in tomorrow and get brave and it will come crashing down on her

Reactions: 7
Yes - sheā€™s playing on the 2 safest parts of her ā€œlovelyā€ family

Pretending to have a maternal bone in her body when we all remember the tit show that was ā€œnot everyone wants childrenā€ rant that lasted a few days where her bots came out in support of not wanting children - thatā€™s fine Gemma but you do realise your 12 year old daughter follows your stories šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

And Sox, apparently she gets many messages about how cute he is. Personally I think heā€™s overweight and too boisterous as we have seen on her stories when she lets him go off his lead. But what would I know I would never feed a raw fed dog processed snacks and ice cream but you do you beau!

It will be interesting to see where she takes the account now. She canā€™t do ads now as most companies either wonā€™t work with her or will get an email with her tweets if they arenā€™t aware of them already.

Sheā€™s tit at cleaning #skirtingboardgate
She tried to sell her presets - that didnā€™t last
She tried to market herself as a professional influencer ā€œinfluence with Gemmaā€ - that didnt last. Although must have been because sheā€™s only an ā€œaccidental influencerā€
I think she wanted to go down the route of business mentor as that was what she was gearing up for last week, which in all fairness sheā€™s not Alan Sugar but she has built a success business of Bespoke Gems. Now I donā€™t think that will work now as no one will pay a racist for business advice and if sheā€™s clever she will disassociate Bespoke Gems with her account

She might want to go down the travel influencer route which she was trying to do before but I donā€™t think her Bragginess will work now, I donā€™t think she will get freebies and I doubt she will be able to afford it now all the other stuff has dried up.

I think she is clinging on to the self build dream and she will move away from home accounts into a Reno account

Or she may just be the c**nt we all think she is and brazen it out doing whatever the f**l she like and sticking more followers on her credit card

Sheā€™s approaching her stories very cautiously isnā€™t she, theyā€™re not her usual type. I think sheā€™s probably testing the water to see if thereā€™s a backlash. Hopefully she will tip her toe further in tomorrow and get brave and it will come crashing down on her
Maldives trip incoming šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Funnily enough of her recent followings is a body positivity account šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Something doesnā€™t add up here

Elle Darby who had twice as many followers lost almost 100k followers after her tweets came out but Germa loses less than 1600 šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Either not enough people are aware of it to unfollow or her followers are predominately bots šŸ¤”
I feel like with Elle she was well liked before she was exposed she had a lot of fans . Elle we knew on a personal level. Gemma doesnā€™t have ā€œfansā€ people are fans of her home and her photos/reels . Not that makes any of there tweets right but Gemma doesnā€™t have follower interaction , not a lot of people probably pay attention to her theyā€™ve followed her home account . She isnā€™t very likeable / is your stereo typical influencer ā€œall about me me me meā€ . Zero personality . I do wish more people knew because she needs to apologise and stop making up lies and ignoring the situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.