Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That brand reply is terrible. What do them mean won’t enter into dialogue? Shocking!

Reactions: 6
That brand reply is terrible. What do them mean won’t enter into dialogue? Shocking!
So dismissive and unprofessional. If your brand ethos looks down on genuine people messaging you rather than racist, homophobic scummy cretins then you need to revisit your business plan.

Also, Gemma Markland gives literally zero fucks about any company that doesn’t send her free tit so giving her your loyalty is absolutely laughable when she sells off what’s left of her soul to the highest bidder.

I’m embarrassed for this brand.

Reactions: 9
Everything was tickity boo until we hit 2022 & them bam all hell breaks loose, much like the Gladiator film 😈

The tit has well and truly hit the fan and this time she will not come out smelling of roses.

Historical tweets have been circulating IG for the last couple of days, homophobic, fat shaming, anti Semitic and racist tweets.

Her best friends from IG are gay and her other bestie is a larger lady, nothing wrong with that I might add,

Gemna was messaged regarding these tweets and played dumb saying they must have been photoshopped, clearly with a picture of her and the chubster 🤷🏼‍♀️

Companies have been deleting posts and unfollowing their association with her ✅

She has been very quiet on her stories and has not yet addressed the issues, riding out the storm as they say; something tells me that this storm may turn into a hurricane.

Grace is still a live wire, we have a cruise booked for 6/7 weeks time; wonder if we will all be invited along as she likes to show off 🙄

I think that about covers it 😆😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow guys you have all done so much it’s amazing! Companies refusing to work with her is exactly the right stance and unfollowing her shows they are committed to this. We do not need to be pushing for them to say or do more, they need to stay professional in their replies as they have businesses to protect. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow guys you have all done so much it’s amazing! Companies refusing to work with her is exactly the right stance and unfollowing her shows they are committed to this. We do not need to be pushing for them to say or do more, they need to stay professional in their replies as they have businesses to protect. X
Exactly, hitting her hard where it hurts; she can now use all of her money and pay for all her own items just like us instead of begging!!!!!

Reactions: 8
So dismissive and unprofessional. If your brand ethos looks down on genuine people messaging you rather than racist, homophobic scummy cretins then you need to revisit your business plan.

Also, Gemma Markland gives literally zero fucks about any company that doesn’t send her free tit so giving her your loyalty is absolutely laughable when she sells off what’s left of her soul to the highest bidder.

I’m embarrassed for this brand.
Exactly and I’ve also noticed that she didn‘t follow a lot of brands that gifted her 🤬

Reactions: 6
It will always be on her mind at the social events she goes to that she will be being talked about. Long runs the fox manky markland

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will always be on her mind at the social events she goes to that she will be being talked about. Long runs the fox manky markland
She has brought all of this on herself, her constant bragging & driven by money to impress her followers.

Have we noticed that the home account influencers are very tight lipped, the day that the story broke IG was very quiet.

Reactions: 10
She has brought all of this on herself, her constant bragging & driven by money to impress her followers.

Have we noticed that the home account influencers are very tight lipped, the day that the story broke IG was very quiet.
i was thinking this but then again they probably might not know about it and if Gemma isn’t addressing it they won’t be aware!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.