Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love comes naturally. Hate is taught. Ignorance is bliss

Insta v reality

Life inside her home has a whole highlight dedicated to the Gemma tweets so it might be worth sending this to her to highlight that companies condone racism, just a long as it’s not to them

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Every single message being of support?

Really? You’ve not had 1 message calling you out 🤔 is this because you blocked anyone who dared to call you what you are?? A racist narcissist
Bet she just got Kyle to send her lots of messages

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this witch for real, is she actually serious, what a self centred ignorant woman, Gemma stop thinking you’re above anyone, you’re a selfish scumbag, you’re not wanted!!!

Gemma we can all see through how fake you really are!!! You’ve been called out so many times, you’ve been blocking almost every account that looks at your stories. And you want want sympathy, are you actually serious, you’re a nothing but a bully amongst other things I cannot type.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe what I am seeing? Is she really that thick? The moment she posts / people will just comment on her posts about her tweets etc. She will spend more time blocking and deleting. No wonder all the insta huns suffer with anxiety!! What a way to live?

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe what I am seeing? Is she really that thick? The moment she posts / people will just comment on her posts about her tweets etc. She will spend more time blocking and deleting. No wonder all the insta huns suffer with anxiety!! What a way to live?

She wouldn’t know the meaning of anxiety, nothing phases that one, it’s all about Gemma

Reactions: 6
People might have stopped posting about her but only cos she has!
Now she’s piped up again so will everyone else. It’s not going away Gemma.
And I’d be very careful now Gemma Collins people are aware!! Sounds like you’re fucked!

Reactions: 7
She’s desperate to get back on to boast about her lavish lifestyle isn’t she. There’s a cruise coming up, she will want to show that off. “Lovely family” hmmmmmm
She’s building up to start posting as normal again isn’t she, probably from tomorrow. That won’t go down well but it’s your funeral gem

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.