Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her most recent post has 2k likes and 50 odd comments, surely if you had 370k followers you'd have at least tens of thousands of likes.

If you go on her last post and look at the likes there’s about 20 real ones If that how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty pink squares has unfollowed Gemma. I really didn’t see that coming but fair play to her. She seems a sweet girl and can imagine that would of been very difficult for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much is she likely to make from her Markland home work? She’s absolutely raking it in from Etsy so I expect losing her Instagram will only
really hurt her ego, not her pocket!

Reactions: 5
How much is she likely to make from her Markland home work? She’s absolutely raking it in from Etsy so I expect losing her Instagram will only
really hurt her ego, not her pocket!
She invested more time & energy in themarklandhome IG than she did on her business page Bespokegems. I reckon she was making a tidy some of money from paid ads, AFF links and the like.

I can’t see it on mine and she hasn’t blocked me.
I can see this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I suspect she was making far more from her IG than she was from her business as I can’t see in companies house that she declared any of the free gifts/aff earnings.

She’s also just invested in recruiting staff for her business. She said this was so she could spend more time on the marketing and strategic side of it (Probably thats why she also changed her position from owner to CEO)

Her post this morning is unbelievable. 2 days off and now back to it showing her crappy pink house, business as usual 🤷‍♀️

She invested more time & energy in themarklandhome IG than she did on her business page Bespokegems. I reckon she was making a tidy some of money from paid ads, AFF links and the like.

I can see this.

Reactions: 6
Anyone want to message the accounts commenting and letting them know they’re supporting a racist

The reel and the comments nice to know the accounts that support a racist , fat phobic , wide eyed woman

Reactions: 3
she must take home at least 40k a year’from Etsy. She has one of the highest ranked shops on Etsy in the U.K. according to etsyrank. I can’t imagine she’s making close to that on IG?!

I suspect she was making far more from her IG than she was from her business as I can’t see in companies house that she declared any of the free gifts/aff earnings.

She’s also just invested in recruiting staff for her business. She said this was so she could spend more time on the marketing and strategic side of it (Probably thats why she also changed her position from owner to CEO)

Her post this morning is unbelievable. 2 days off and now back to it showing her crappy pink house, business as usual 🤷‍♀️
It’s likely that she treats her “influencer” income as self employed so it will never appear in her Bespoke Gems Ltd accounts - at her size of company we would never get a full detailed profit and loss anyways. A good accountant would have told her to consolidate and put all her income streams through the LTD to then draw as dividends at the the lower 7.5% income tax.

A fraud who uses companies for her own gain and building.
she must take home at least 40k a year’from Etsy. She has one of the highest ranked shops on Etsy in the U.K. according to etsyrank. I can’t imagine she’s making close to that on IG?!
Of course she is on Instagram she made nearly half that just on referrals to the shares website. There is also that zilch, all the sponsored posts, affiliate links etc. Loads of ways to make money on Instagram, plus loads of her sales will cone through people who follow her on Instagram. Instagram goes and she will also lose sales on gems.

Of course she is on Instagram she made nearly half that just on referrals to the shares website. There is also that zilch, all the sponsored posts, affiliate links etc. Loads of ways to make money on Instagram, plus loads of her sales will cone through people who follow her on Instagram. Instagram goes and she will also lose sales on gems.
That’s right, Etsy only really works if you have a platform to funnel into it. Organic traffic to Etsy is almost impossible these days, especially for the generic crap she shills. Instagram is key to her business.

That’s right, Etsy only really works if you have a platform to funnel into it. Organic traffic to Etsy is almost impossible these days, especially for the generic crap she shills. Instagram is key to her business.
She funnels all of her sales from IG to her website. Her website sales will likely take a hit if she loses her IG, however, her ES will remain her main source of income. According to etsyrank, she has had over 500 orders in the past 7 days!

Reactions: 2
Pretty pink squares has unfollowed Gemma. I really didn’t see that coming but fair play to her. She seems a sweet girl and can imagine that would of been very difficult for her.
I noticed that too, fair play to her for unfollowing however I wouldn’t fall for the sweet girl pretence she is also another narcissist grabbing freebies and bullying others in group chats based on what I’ve heard from some other small businesses and home accounts. One poor girl wanted to leave Instagram altogether after she had set her minions on her. I’ve also noticed that the majority of these freebies disappear after a few weeks never to be seen again.

Reactions: 8
Been following this from a distance all week but finally joined when I read this because my friend knew someone who had a big account too, and they were getting in over £15000 A MONTH! she didnt even have a big of a following as this one, its bleeping ridiculous what they make. My daughter is a nurse and comes away with barely that a year after deductions and these people dont even declare most of it!!!!!!!
I don’t believe she would be making anywhere near that..? That’s too much and doesn’t seem real! What was the account that was making this much?

I can believe she would be earning that much. Didn’t she do £8k from zilch in a weekend. £300 overnight from when Grace did that hair tutorial.

She’s a shrewd business woman but just not a nice person

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.