Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble in pink paradise maybe? Kyle being the pisshead and wanting out with his mates for the game at the weekend and she is doing a BBQ for her lot, today we see al her proposal newspaper clippings. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trouble in pink paradise maybe? Kyle being the pisshead and wanting out with his mates for the game at the weekend and she is doing a BBQ for her lot, today we see al her proposal newspaper clippings. 🤣
A barbecue and her mum and dad will be invited, obviously needs someone around her who can cook a 🍗🌭🍔 can’t imagine her stood beside the barbecue all sweaty, cooking away.

How nauseating were those clippings, braggy, sad, shallow, narcissistic nobody. She already knew what was happening as she controls everything and the pisshead just went along for the 🚁 ride 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just because he is going out with his mates, I wouldnt be arsed doing a BBQ, Id go out with my mates or phone my mum and ask her to do me a sunday dinner, saying that the kick off isnt until 8pm Kyle will be absolutely tit faced by then. 🍻

• Haha
Just because he is going out with his mates, I wouldnt be arsed doing a BBQ, Id go out with my mates or phone my mum and ask her to do me a sunday dinner, saying that the kick off isnt until 8pm Kyle will be absolutely tit faced by then. 🍻
You and me both, don‘t forget it will be unveiling of the new garden furniture day 🙄

It‘s all so childish, why can’t she cook a Sunday roast for her mum and dad for a change; oh wait she can’t cook!!!!!!!!!!!!

He probably will be tit faced, who wouldn’t living with her 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£699.00 for a bloody parasol and £2499 for that dining set, she’s having a laugh!!!!!! OMG, most peoples budget wouldn’t stretch to such expensive items 🤬 but hey she got it for free; so she’s not bothered. One word PARASITE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
£699.00 for a bloody parasol and £2499 for that dining set, she’s having a laugh!!!!!! OMG, most peoples budget wouldn’t stretch to such expensive items 🤬 but hey she got it for free; so she’s not bothered. One word PARASITE
It’s really disappointing that white stores have gifted her that much despite a fairly recent collaboration on different furniture. They must have rocks in their head. Wonder if they would change their mind knowing her anti Semitic views found on her Twitter? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I noticed her Twitter feed is now blank …. Interesting that , isn’t it
Her Twitter account has gone and chubby hubby aka piss heads has protected tweats, more confirmation that the narcissist reads her thread on here 🙄

It’s really disappointing that white stores have gifted her that much despite a fairly recent collaboration on different furniture. They must have rocks in their head. Wonder if they would change their mind knowing her anti Semitic views found on her Twitter? 🤷‍♀️

They gifted her 2 sun loungers and a table a few months back, it’s obscene and they wonder why they have tattle threads!!!!!!!!!!!

Also her fatphobic, homophobic, body shaming, bullying quotes towards people 😱

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.