Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never wanted anyone to test positive for covid before going on holiday as much 🙊🙊

ETA…obviously I wouldn’t wish her to be seriously unwell, wouldn’t wish that on anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she been photoshopping the obligatory ass shot, it looks like she has leggings on!!!!!!!! Those legs don’t look right either or has she put on weight 😂
i think it’s just the angle she’s at. Maybe a wee tan filter on. She’s giddy on this cruise, bet kyle is getting on like a right hole cause he has a friend to drink with

• Haha
Reactions: 3
STOP TOUCHING YOUR HURRRRRR 😵💫😵💫😵💫

“so many instagrammable photo opportunities” or something along those lines….it’s all for the gram isn’t it. Photos aren’t taken for her personal memories, just aslong as they look good on insta.

thank goodness Gemma is on that cruise to provide the entertainment. What an absolute legend she is. Never mind the staff who have rules and regulations to follow, wigans finest are there to run the show. Can’t even comment on husband 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone get the impression that this cruise isn’t quite living up to madams expectation?

Her whole life revolves around the gram, it is actually very, very sad really; a grid with some little squares 🙄

It’s all brag, brag, brag, look at me and how well I’ve done and what I have achieved!!!!!!

A pink inducing migraine of a home, leased Mercedes and 6 holidays a year; total aspirational goals 🙄

No mention of Grace yet?

Those friends that they are holidaying with are the couple with the dog that needed vet treatment. Gemma put up a go fund me and raised over £6,000 for the dogs treatment. Fast forward and they have paid £1,200 per person for the cruise, no idea if they added the drinks package and days out with Wigan’s finest doesn’t come cheap!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive never seen my own arse as much as I have seen her’s, if she was chocolate she would eat herself.

Those friends that they are holidaying with are the couple with the dog that needed vet treatment. Gemma put up a go fund me and raised over £6,000 for the dogs treatment. Fast forward and they have paid £1,200 per person for the cruise, no idea if they added the drinks package and days out with Wigan’s finest doesn’t come cheap!
So couldn't afford the vet bills but can afford to cruise 🤬 only buy a dog if you can afford the unexpected bills or have a credit card available just incase.

Reactions: 11
Ive never seen my own arse as much as I have seen her’s, if she was chocolate she would eat herself.

So couldn't afford the vet bills but can afford to cruise 🤬 only buy a dog if you can afford the unexpected bills or have a credit card available just incase.
Maybe the vets bill came in cheaper & they used the rest to ……

Reactions: 4
Why do people like them always seem surprised their pets are so expensive?! It’s easy - pet insurance or save a wedge each month just in case. It’s disgusting expecting others to help you pay and then a few months later going on a holiday

Reactions: 6
Why do people like them always seem surprised their pets are so expensive?! It’s easy - pet insurance or save a wedge each month just in case. It’s disgusting expecting others to help you pay and then a few months later going on a holiday
It makes me so angry as well when people don’t read the terms & conditions to ensure that they have adequate insurance cover for the dogs needs.

I have insurance for my mare, I pay her field rent monthly and also put a further £100 away in a separate account for emergencies. Purchase her hay and hard feed in bulk ready for the winter, budget for her farrier bills, rugs, vaccinations & worming etc.

Never in a million years would I ask anyone for financial help, I knew exactly what the costs would be and she is my responsibility. Her bloody shoes are more expensive than mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is the person you avoid on a cruise or package holiday, cackling away the loudest at the unfunniest of things. Avoid at all costs.

• Haha
She is the person you avoid on a cruise or package holiday, cackling away the loudest at the unfunniest of things. Avoid at all costs.
thinks she knows everyone personally, loud and presumably obnoxious husband and just genuinely thinks they have brought the party to that ship. Bet the staff are slagging them off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s making herself look like a right chav on this trip isn’t she? I’m actually embarrassed for her at these stories and content.

• Haha
Imagine how pissed off you would be if you went on a cruise and they were there! My god I would be offski!

Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve cracked… I’ve had to unfollow her!!! How f***ing pretentious is sitting there at an art auction when your on holiday!
I don’t know if she bought anything I haven’t got that far before leaving her stories but if she does I bet she will tell you how much it cost her
How are we supposed to teach our children the value of money when you have so called “influencers” throwing it around like it grows on trees??
I for one can’t afford to go on holiday this year because of all the tests and quarantine and I work 3 jobs my husband works 2 jobs we are never at home and seeing her every day riles me up!! Yes I’m jealous because I’d rather be round a pool than at work !! I think my mental health will benefit from not seeing her stupid arse pics and hair fiddling and that childish laugh she’s suddenly found on this cruise ….. sorry for the rant 😂😂

• Heart
Showing their true colours with the hanger on friends, hanging and being sick; how classy. Clampit, chavs on tour, life and soul of the cruise ship; they are an embarrassment!

I see the friends who couldn’t afford the vet treatment for their dog have splashed the cash on a Disney piece of art for the bargain price of £1,400 with free delivery!!!!!!! I’ve got my priorities all wrong regarding my horse and paying for everything she needs, some people have no shame; absolutely raging 😡

@completeditmate she‘s not happy with her lot, hence all the falseness and cackling for the gram. Hang in there & hopefully Karma on her arse one day, the influencer craze will fizzle out as people are so fed up with them.

• Heart
Showing their true colours with the hanger on friends, hanging and being sick; how classy. Clampit, chavs on tour, life and soul of the cruise ship; they are an embarrassment!

I see the friends who couldn’t afford the vet treatment for their dog have splashed the cash on a Disney piece of art for the bargain price of £1,400 with free delivery!!!!!!! I’ve got my priorities all wrong regarding my horse and paying for everything she needs, some people have no shame; absolutely raging 😡

@completeditmate she‘s not happy with her lot, hence all the falseness and cackling for the gram. Hang in there & hopefully Karma on her arse one day, the influencer craze will fizzle out as people are so fed up with them.
The mates should be repaying the go fund me back to the generous people who funded the dogs treatment, nothing but a pair of scammers. Cant wait for the day the freebies stop rolling in and they have to actually work for a living.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.