Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody formal photos! She looks like a ventriloquist dummy with those teeth and that fake smile.
She thinks she’s right posh,just looks like a chav with money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really doesnt know how to genuinely smile. 😬
A tattler posted that her own teeth were absolutely horrendous, hence the forced smirk in all her pre-Turkey teeth photos; including her wedding photos. She has had years of practice as they were pretty bad, nothing that a good dentist couldn’t have sorted over time in the UK.

Reactions: 4
Just checked and it’s still for sale, doesn’t state on the listing under offer.

My hubby has just said what a monstrosity, pink & rose gold is not everyone’s cup of tea. At nearly £400,000 it’s not going to be a first time buyer who purchases, it’s a lot to pay especially if you were to strip out all the rose gold tatt and there’s a lot.
I bet she does a raffle for it if it doesn’t sell!

Reactions: 3
This new office doesn’t make any sense as a workspace… where are the actual work tables at a sensible standing or sitting height? Where are the actually comfortable desk/work chairs?

Reactions: 6
This new office doesn’t make any sense as a workspace… where are the actual work tables at a sensible standing or sitting height? Where are the actually comfortable desk/work chairs?
It‘s all about the aesthetics and the colour pink 🤣😂

Gemma wouldn‘t give a second thought to employees needs, most packers who work for companies stand at a work bench to pack parcels.

She really is the gift that keeps giving.

Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ pleased to hear that your taking one of your gifted carpet cleaners to the office 😂 still not reading your thread hun 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could kick myself that I’m giving her content for her stories 🤣😂 cue a carpet cleaning one for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, she did purchase this as a temporary set-up as the one she really wanted was on back order, stupid wasteful bint couldn’t wait @Mumof2boys.

Has she sold the sofa yet that was advertised in this group?

Reactions: 5
She,ll be an awful boss....and she will expect them to follow her and be like puppy dogs to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.