Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help her poor parents, she will be dressing the arl fella, he cant wear his comfy arl jeans on the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t actually mind her until I saw the tweets. I used to let instagrammers stress me out as I have never been able to afford things without saving forever, she used to irk me when she’d spend £100’s at home bargains but I always assumed it would be put on the credit cards. He must be on mega bucks

Reactions: 5
Wonder what they’d think about them, but then again, that beckFord home Seems like a dick as well
Quite friendly with one of them, might send it over to her 🤔

Just checked and it’s still for sale, doesn’t state on the listing under offer.

My hubby has just said what a monstrosity, pink & rose gold is not everyone’s cup of tea. At nearly £400,000 it’s not going to be a first time buyer who purchases, it’s a lot to pay especially if you were to strip out all the rose gold tatt and there’s a lot.
It would need so much work it’s absolutely vile
She’s ruined it. That kitchen especially

Latest statement... pot and kettle come to mind wasn't she caught out being racist and homophones...... hmm yes I think she was.... very very dim

She has a fkn cheek with that post, if she hasnt the balls to insult Gemma Collins to her face she shouldnt have done it on twitter. #bekind my arse. I do wish she was outed publicly for her racist and homophobic views, same with all the photoshopping these influencers post, if they want people to register then it should be transparent what they post. KHM is the worse for it slices stones off her photos and expects youngsters to believe what she posts is true. now if they were transparent with their photo’s they wouldnt have all the freebies given to them so would have nothing to influence. And we wouldnt have pages on here about them. Im fuming tonight trollz.

Attachments

Her “be kind” print on the wall in her office and now her latest story has just done me!! Has nobody sent her tweets to the people she advertises for?

Reactions: 3
Her “be kind” print on the wall in her office and now her latest story has just done me!! Has nobody sent her tweets to the people she advertises for?
Some one needs too. She's really taking the p. Who the hell does she think she is. Im sorry but people are quick to throw the world troll around and there she is blatantly racist and blatantly homophobic. Just because she deleted it doesn't mean it didn't happen especially as someone took screen shots. Who ever that was needs to out her. It's only right.

And what better way to celebrate by shoving a bit of petrol in yer car personally if she doesn't like wearing a mask y not find a pay at pump????

Reactions: 6
More freebies. I asked one 9f these companies if they had a discount I could use few weeks back snd they said no I couldn't even get 5 % these basted scammers get everything free.

• Angry
All this stuff for her parents house for free? I wish the companies knew what a horrible racist person she was. It’s disgusting that she gets so much for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute joke, mini makeover for everything that they do for them.

Most of it was gifted/begged from companies, bar the cheap Malm furniture from IKEA and the items that she had floating around at home and didn’t want anymore and were probably gifted.

Same goes for the new blinds that she accepted the weekend, bloody house is up for sale why would you; because companies are being scammed by her and her bloody greed and narcissism 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 all for the gram and engagement which is very low at 1.21%

• Angry
She’s an absolute joke, mini makeover for everything that they do for them.

Most of it was gifted/begged from companies, bar the cheap Malm furniture from IKEA and the items that she had floating around at home and didn’t want anymore and were probably gifted.

Same goes for the new blinds that she accepted the weekend, bloody house is up for sale why would you; because companies are being scammed by her and her bloody greed and narcissism 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 all for the gram and engagement which is very low at 1.21%
I wonder of they even check her engagement or if by her spouting she has so many followers yhey think oooo lots of followers well gift. Bet these companies get no sales from her. They're all boys from other countries

Reactions: 2
She is unreal, even sold the off cut of gifted artificial grass she had for the front of the property 🤬 money grabbing parasite!!!!!!!

How can the two of them over measure for grass? He is alleged to have a job making or selling trim for bathrooms and yet cant measure a square for artificially grass. 🤬

• Haha
How can the two of them over measure for grass? He is alleged to have a job making or selling trim for bathrooms and yet cant measure a square for artificially grass. 🤬
The company probably sent them a large roll which was far too much for the postage stamp front garden.

• Haha
why has she filtered her new grid post so much the sky and grass look grey?
I know it’s the “aesthetics” of her grid, but it’s ridiculous

• Haha
They probably over measured on purpose so the company sent more then they could sell it for a profit 😏. Wouldn’t put it past her anyway!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.