Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get they are old (2012-2014) and I don’t believe in cancelling people but based on how she acts now, I can imagine she still slays the same vile things. Yes Gemma Collins is a head, but to repeatedly tell her she’s fat is gross. And to joke about feeling suicidal proves she’s scum of the earth

Reactions: 5
Tbh I'm not one for old tweets, but they are disgusting. Im sure if brands got hold of them, they would drop her, especially the Bobby norris one, and how he has been petitioning about all that. That is the worse thing iv ever seen from an influencer..I mean most of them are bad, but those tweets are actually trolling 😲

Reactions: 9
Sooo.... Anyone fancy sending those tweets off to eBay, Joy of Clean, Festive Lights, Screen With Envy, Swan, Poundstrecher and the MANY other businesses that are paying her to promote their products?

Reactions: 16
Wonder what SS would make of those tweets considering she’s Jewish (or half Jewish) and they seem to have tagged each other in a few things over the last while. In fact it was via SS I found Gemma. Bet the tweets disappear like a fart in the wind now

Reactions: 6
Be funny if she got sacked by all her freebie givers and then she cant get a mortgage and move and has to stay by her lovely neighbours who all dislike her, we know why they cant stand her now. Great to see it all fall down around her. Nasty Homophobic Racist, Body Shaming Troll, I hope she sees these posts on her float up the Mersey tomorrow and feels sick to her stomach for what we have seen. 🤬

Reactions: 14
I unfollowed her a while ago but seen her name pop up and thought I'd have a nose 😳cant believe those tweets will be interesting to see if she loses followers now after this, x

Reactions: 1
As predicted on her float up the Mersey her arse has fell out! 🤣🤣

Hi Gemma 👋🏼

• Haha
Hi all

I don’t normally reply to these threads but do read….
But those tweets are absolutely disgusting and every company she has worked with (been gifted from need to be shown them) vile!!

Reactions: 10
Is she signed up to an agency for her home account, I wonder if she has been on to them for advice. i can hear the excuses from here. “I didnt mean anything by it honest to god” “I have fat jewish lesbian friends who work in the chippy”. 😥😥

• Haha
Is she signed up to an agency for her home account, I wonder if she has been on to them for advice. i can hear the excuses from here. “I didnt mean anything by it honest to god” “I have fat jewish lesbian friends who work in the chippy”. 😥😥
She was at some point, but to be honest it can’t have been easy working with the following :-

I know it all
Seen it all
I know best
You can’t tell me
You are working for me
I know how to run my account
No, you can’t buy followers or likes; I think I can

She would have been a mare and that’s an insult to my lovely mare who knows how to behave.

Reactions: 3
I cannot get my head around who buys her crappy, Chinese imports made in a sweat shop by underage slaves working for peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can’t she just quietly disappear into obscurity, nobody is interested in your crappy HQ with a balcony, whoever applies for the jobs on Indeed needs a head wobble. She will be a total diva to work for, her people skills equate to 0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.