Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on insta today to see her stories, but why on earth does she even need another bedding set?! I know it’s her money and she can do what she wants but she could start a shop. I think she’s got a shopping addiction tbh
She doesn’t, probably wants a collab with Next 🤣😂

Anyone else completely ignore her question boxes, whilst screaming wash the bedding you woman, even the packaging on most bedding sets says wash before use. 🙄
I always wash new bedding before I use it, the only reason the bedding gets trashed is because of the dog all over it.

Question boxes are to boost engagement which is e extremely low at only 1.04%.
How on earth did she gain 1,751 new followers on Tuesday 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Question boxes are to boost engagement which is e extremely low at only 1.04%.
How on earth did she gain 1,751 new followers on Tuesday 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
The exact reason I never answer the question or swipe up, no way Im adding to her bank balance. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the mentions of the cruise recommendations…she obviously after a cruise free bee now!

Reactions: 3
How does she get to go on so many holidays? Has she any idea how lucky she is? :confused:

Going to have to stop following her as she's bad for my mental health.

Reactions: 8
did she really add a swipe up with a discount code - so getting paid?! for lateral flow tests - i’m actually speechless at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bloody postman is babysitting the dog 🤣
He will have the best time of his life, the postman is a very knowledgeable boxer owner. One can only hope that he ditches the cheap imported Chinese treats and gives him a treat more suitable for a raw fed dog. He will also have copious amounts of exercise, maybe some training and play time, sounds like doggy heaven. Let‘s face it he’s normally an IG prop whose wheeled out daily for either a video or photo opportunity!

15-20k on holidays a year..... sorry that makes me sick. Slit if people don't earn that a tear after the year we've had. And to just spend that on holidays.... that can be earnt on the small businesscshe had surely. I mean all those freebies must save her a fair bit. Also stand out? Jow goes she stand out apart from all those holidays or us it the hurr flicking or the horse nashers

Reactions: 10
Does her hubby just follow her around filming her from behind or do you think she asks him! I know for a fact my husband would be life ffs again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does her hubby just follow her around filming her from behind or do you think she asks him! I know for a fact my husband would be life ffs again!!

She tells him what he has to do for the gram, mine wouldn’t do it either as he hates social media with a vengeance. You lovely tattlers we have our first arse reel 🤣😂 I’m off to stick pins in my eyes as it’s bloody boring as usual 🙄

• Haha
It irrationally irritates me that she always has to be touching something when he’s filming her. Whether it’s her hat, bikini bottoms or hurrr. And when she’s talking she touches her hair and it doesn’t bloody well need touched! I hate that this grates me so much lol

@Glam321 according to company records she only pays herself a salary of £8,600, she must be paying herself dividends from the company profits or something along those lines. Nothing illegal about this, but morally questionable?

This is probably how she pays for all these holidays, I pity the poor people that purchase from her website as they are funding her lifestyle.

@Glam321 according to company records she only pays herself a salary of £8,600, she must be paying herself dividends from the company profits or something along those lines. Nothing illegal about this, but morally questionable?

This is probably how she pays for all these holidays, I pity the poor people that purchase from her website as they are funding her lifestyle.
Wonder if she claimed the SEISS from the government during the pandemic, that would help with her much needed holidays. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just cant believe she's making that much money selling what she does. Especially as her outgoings far exceed what she just earn surely. I mean flipping ekk nearly a grand yesterday use on a keyjolder n gucci trsiners

I just cant believe she's making that much money selling what she does. Especially as her outgoings far exceed what she just earn surely. I mean flipping ekk nearly a grand yesterday use on a keyjolder n gucci trsiners
It would appear that the personalised robes are the money earner for her, bought for pennies, personalised and sold for £15. One person alone ordered 10 for a bridal shower, most people on average order 5 or more.

Those Gucci trainers were so ugly, why would you 🤣😂😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.