Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so annoying, stupid and ignorant. Cases in the Bahamas are going through the roof!

Reactions: 8
The girls annoying me too, practically pulling her bikini in to a thong and she’s what, 12? Xx

Reactions: 6
The girls annoying me too, practically pulling her bikini in to a thong and she’s what, 12? Xx
I wouldn’t expect anything less, Grace is a right little madam who has not been brought up with any boundaries. Let’s face it her mother was allegedly out a lot or on holiday so Grace was palmed off with her grand parents etc. Not my words, this came from someone that knew her from the football club she frequented.

Whatever gave her the opinion that her sad, saggy ass looked good in this monstrosity, put it away love and people wonder why Grace is wearing her bikini bottoms as a thong! Excellent parenting as usual Gemma, nailed it as always hun 🙋🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Now the rabbit is sick, I bet she won’t go to the vet! It sounds so serious and rabbits can deteriorate so fast, I’ve lost one of mine in the space of hours
But no not our gem, she won’t waste her money on the rabbit will just milk the sympathy anything for the gram.

• Sad
She’s continuing to sell that bloody pillow. She’s clearly not used it! She said she just popped it out the pillowcase to show everyone again and she’s used it all week? The pillow case still has the fold lines in it so it clearly hasn’t been used all week. Must be on commission. Surprised she’s showing it since it’s not pink!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now the rabbit is sick, I bet she won’t go to the vet! It sounds so serious and rabbits can deteriorate so fast, I’ve lost one of mine in the space of hours
But no not our gem, she won’t waste her money on the rabbit will just milk the sympathy anything for the gram.
I‘m sure the rabbit is quite elderly, as you say they can go downhill very quickly and dehydrate. It doesn’t help that she buys all those cheap treats from B & M & Home Bargains, they are probably imported from China; but hey what do we know 🙄 I do know that a raw fed dog should not be having processed, crappy, sugar laden treats 🤬

She’s continuing to sell that bloody pillow. She’s clearly not used it! She said she just popped it out the pillowcase to show everyone again and she’s used it all week? The pillow case still has the fold lines in it so it clearly hasn’t been used all week. Must be on commission. Surprised she’s showing it since it’s not pink!
Of course she hasn’t, but it was free and she will earn money when her followers purchase the pillow. Boils my piss when these freeloading influenzas will accept anything for engagement, very sad and shallow 😡

• Angry
I know this sounds wrong as women should pick each other up but myyyyy God does she look rough bare faced!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this sounds wrong as women should pick each other up but myyyyy God does she look rough bare faced!
I think it’s not entirely that she looks rough I think it’s more that she looks like the stuck up cow she behaves like. Like her face perfectly matches her “I’m better than you” personality.

She does look rough, surprising what lashes, make up and lots of filters can do for someone.

She really thinks that she’s made it big on IG and that everyone aspires to be like her and her lifestyle, for me personally she can keep it. Your whole life played out in little squares for the grid, she Is very pretentious. Lord only knows why she has a stuck up cow attitude, her upbringing doesn’t look very privileged, posted about camping holidays growing up with the family boxer. Absolutely nothing wrong with this, although Gemma thinks she’s more 5* now and a tent would be beneath her.

Wouldn’t be surprised the poor rabbit is unwell because it was left home alone all week whilst she was on holiday. Funny how there’s always updates of the dog but nothing for the Rabbit, because it was left home alone all week. Them animals are only for show. Her mum doesnt spoil soz by mashing up his raw food, it’s lazy behaviour to give it to him in a lump.

Wouldn’t be surprised the poor rabbit is unwell because it was left home alone all week whilst she was on holiday. Funny how there’s always updates of the dog but nothing for the Rabbit, because it was left home alone all week. Them animals are only for show. Her mum doesnt spoil soz by mashing up his raw food, it’s lazy behaviour to give it to him in a lump.
it’ll be unwell because it in no way has the correct care! That dog shouldnt be playing with it the way it does for a start!

So the rabbit still isn’t eating, but it’s ok so she’s off for a takeaway.

a rabbit not eating is signs of stasis and can be fatal. She should be back at the emergency vets or at least seeing a rabbit savvy one. But no she doesn’t care does she? All for the gram

• Sad
The poor rabbits passed away :( I cannot believe she went out to that crap cheesy evening last night leaving the rabbit. Poor thing must have been so scared.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolutely shocking she chose partying last night over taking care of the poor rabbit!! Poor poor little thing, I imagine it should have been at the vet again last night.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
You’re both right, partying before the animals welfare, and now we are subjected to a pic of the dead Buns, and the waterworks from her 🙄 bore off!

However, she’s so consumed by her grief, she had time to take a selfie of her crying 🤨🤨🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Something to think about Gemma, don’t bother getting another one; your lifestyle isn’t suitable and you chose to go out to friends last night and post about the great evening you were having all for the gram 🤬 If that was my rabbit she wouldn’t have been downstairs alone last night, she would have been with me in the bedroom where I could have kept an eye on her; just saying.

Cue the messages of sympathy from her loyal followers, how can they not see how selfish and self obsessed she is now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You’re both right, partying before the animals welfare, and now we are subjected to a pic of the dead Buns, and the waterworks from her 🙄 bore off!

However, she’s so consumed by her grief, she had time to take a selfie of her crying 🤨🤨🤨
Yep the crying selfie is the worst part!!! Awful

She’ll be over it by tomorrow. It’s not a competition but when my 15 year old rabbit was dying I missed a family members huge birthday party and he died in my arms. When my boxer was dying, she had a brain tumour so wasn’t a 5 minute thing I missed every social event to spend extra time with her. The life style she brags so much about is not conducive to having pets of any kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.