Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. I am sorry but it’s infuriating to see the friends splashing the cash but couldn’t cough up to save the dogs life either, relied on others. And the twit that is Gemma didn’t give her any money either , and her being such a dog person 🙄. The dog is an accessory for the gram. Otherwise you wouldn’t be feeding it an ice cream a day!! Just irritates me so much!

Reactions: 10
Their friends are staying for another week in Cypress in an hotel, honestly you just couldn’t make it up. Absolutely unbelievable, January a Go Fund me set up for Bully and fast forward to July and they are spending like it’s going out of fashion. I would be right mugged off IF I had donated to the fund raiser!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Their friends are staying for another week in Cypress in an hotel, honestly you just couldn’t make it up. Absolutely unbelievable, January a Go Fund me set up for Bully and fast forward to July and they are spending like it’s going out of fashion. I would be right mugged off IF I had donated to the fund raiser!!!!!!!!
unfortunately some people just have different morals and priorities. They probably won’t realise it, but they’ve made themselves look bad and should be embarrassed

Reactions: 6
unfortunately some people just have different morals and priorities. They probably won’t realise it, but they’ve made themselves look bad and should be embarrassed
Exactly, none of them have any morals!
They are all so self absorbed 😡

Reactions: 4
Solicitors letters... unless she's trade marked then it's pointless end of the day those pictures she subs on those robes are all freely available to buy on etsy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Flippin eck the girl can't stop spending can she. There's no way she declares all her income or she has huge credit card debt....

Well well well I’ve just found this treat of a woman.

1) how is she only 30/31?
2) where does she get her money from?

so she’s doing ad’s for gin flavoured cake now! She doesn’t drink 😂 she will sell anything If it’s pink and she’s being paid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Money talks doesn't it. Can't stand alcohol.... but for a few quid... She'll pretend to eat the damn cake.

Can’t believe she doesn’t drink but Gordon’s send her a cake 🙈 she really has no shame!

• Haha
No way is she only 31?
I know, she’s had a very hard life as my dear old mum would say. Let’s not forget the Botox that she has had 😱

She has her own business, ships in cheap tat from China, personalises the items for you with a huge mark up.

Can’t believe she doesn’t drink but Gordon’s send her a cake 🙈 she really has no shame!
Apparently not, although chubby hubby drinks enough for the two of them.

Money talks doesn't it. Can't stand alcohol.... but for a few quid... She'll pretend to eat the damn cake.
We all know how driven by money she is, she has to prove how far she has come since her humble beginnings.

so she’s doing ad’s for gin flavoured cake now! She doesn’t drink 😂 she will sell anything If it’s pink and she’s being paid 😂
Just be thankful that 💩 isn’t pink 🤣😂

I know, she’s had a very hard life as my dear old mum would say. Let’s not forget the Botox that she has
Nah I’m not having it. She’s got to be at least 38 and her fella is about 43 surely?

166587D5-9DBD-4C82-9145-3CEE17476800.jpeg
I’m genuinely shook. She’s a year younger than me and I’ve alway just thought she was like 38 🙃🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chubby hubby has aged since he’s been married to her, who wouldn’t as she is so demanding.

Imagine if she did drink and smoke 20 ciggies a day, she would look 48 🤣😂 hard faced as my mum would say 😈

She must of had a big paper round, she looks nearer 40 than 30 but she does love a sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s got to have hurt, she’s actually PAID for a set of bedding from Next.

You can tell she’s not used to opening her purse to pay for items in the house as she declared that it cost her £58 😱 shock horror that’s actually reasonable. Obviously more used to FREEBIES being delivered from the likes of Dusk.

• Haha
Anyone else completely ignore her question boxes, whilst screaming wash the bedding you woman, even the packaging on most bedding sets says wash before use. 🙄

Reactions: 7
That’s got to have hurt, she’s actually PAID for a set of bedding from Next.

You can tell she’s not used to opening her purse to pay for items in the house as she declared that it cost her £58 😱 shock horror that’s actually reasonable. Obviously more used to FREEBIES being delivered from the likes of Dusk.
I haven’t been on insta today to see her stories, but why on earth does she even need another bedding set?! I know it’s her money and she can do what she wants but she could start a shop. I think she’s got a shopping addiction tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.