Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Did anyone catch on her stories when she posted “who wouldn’t want to spend their birthday in a Premier Inn”. Fucking ungrateful bitch. Her boyfriend obviously would have paid for that, PLUS their meal out that night and she’s complaining it’s not the fucking 15 star luxury palace she thinks she deserves. I’d dump her arse so fast if I was him

Reactions: 7

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Anguished face that she can’t buy a coffee for the next month (can anyone recommend *gift* me one)?
None of us can get coffee for a month, for a lot of us that is lower on the list of concerns than worrying about closing businesses, redundancies, loves ones becoming ill etc etc
doesnt everyone already make their own coffee at home? Especially those on universal credit. Instant coffee + kettle = under £50

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
It's like she wants the influencer life but is also embarrassed that she wants the influencer life so kind of mocks herself for it, I can kind of relate, the idea of actually trying to get ads etc is so cringe to me. She's almost too self aware to be an influencer or something.

Reactions: 6

Roarquaver

Whether he's an arse or not, I think he has a right to not have his personal life blasted over the Internet. I wouldn't be very happy if my ex was talking about me/our kids online.

electric_boots

All her stories and posts today are her and the new bloke getting pissed. Tell me again why Virgin are paying her to advertise a cruise and she's getting away with doing the bare minimum required (one grid post which features three photos of herself which could have been taken anywhere and show nothing of the actual ship or facilities, and a load of stories showing her doing fuck all) and using the rest of the time to pose in her new clothes and show off her new boyfriend, who I'm guessing isn't aware that he features in basically all her gushy stories now?

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
She's so painfully scathing about her mum on her public insta page, it's so odd. I'm sure they do have a complicated relationship but I don't think I'd want to broadcast it to loads of random strangers.

Libertine

VIP Member
Because people who work full time jobs 40+ hours a week and can’t afford luxury treatments like Botox are annoyed at a system that allows a woman to sit on her arse, put her kids in childcare so she doesn’t even have to look after them while on said arse, and have enough cash to splash out on non essentials?
Who cares? Unless you want to trade your life for Anna’s?

I wouldn’t swap my stressful but satisfying 40+ hour a week job for her life trawling Tinder, being repeatedly ghosted and creating toe curling embarrassing Instagram ads. I don’t want Botox or to be sitting at home on my arse so I’m not jealous of those things, either.

The Botox is just a tiny piece of a life, that I think Anna would agree, is quite miserable.

electric_boots

I'm curious to see how this ad campaign will play out. Sounds like a big (possibly global) company and her ads are always amateurish and clunky. I know I'm biased anyway coz I think she's a dickhead but this will be very interesting. (Also obviously I'm pissed off that she's getting a new car but I guess if you're playing devil's advocate then at least it's something 'useful' that she and the kids can actually use. Still pissed off though 😆)

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Hahaha on her questions. “How do you afford non essential things like Botox?!” Her answer: “I just don’t feed the kids for a week or two. After all they’re the ones responsible for the wrinkles. How do you spend your pay cheque?”

(Obviously I know she was joking about not feeding the kids, but she can’t get salty about people asking how she affords it when she pleads poverty 99% of the time)

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I think anna struggles with her looks. She's not a "pretty" woman so to speak. (there's more to life than looks though!!)
I think her ex being with some young pretty woman is incredibly hard for her.
But I do find it upsetting when she has posted SO much about living on the breadline, having debt counselling, her soul income being benefits..... then she then goes and spends loads on cosmetic treatments in hope to look more attractive.
It's so sad.
Her daughters are honestly going to hate her when she grows up. Her mum chasing after something unachievable and spending money, emotion, time on.
I hope she gets some more help and realises that sure.... She's not necessarily outwardly attractive but there's alot more going for her than chasing that.
She's quite funny and articulate.

I'm not someone whose fussed trying to be more attractive.. So the whole thing baffles me.

I wish this generation would know:.
Ur not pretty.... And that's okay. It doesn't make you any less worthy!

Hope this makes sense. I just find Instagram world so damaging for people like her.

Last edited:

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Still can’t get over how rude and ungrateful she is to everyone around her. She moaned when her ex took her to Barbados, moans whenever her mum does anything nice for her or her children, moans about being on UC then refuses to get a job but buys £200 shoes for herself, and moans about her current boyfriend only treating her to a premier inn for the night

electric_boots

Why does she get sent anything? She
Gets a lovely biscuit decorating kit for Easter and does it now, shit stories and None of it makes me want to Go buy from company.
She’s a shite influencer. I’m un-influenced 🤣
I know, imagine the company sending her one thinking they'd get loads of easter orders off the back of her story.

Anna: leaves it til May and takes the photos on a Nokia 3210. 🤣

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Her post tonight has made me come here to vent - she’s literally had a weeks holiday paid for by her mum, a free luxury cruise with her boyfriend and still she’s moaning and hard done by.
I am married but my husband has his own business and works all the hours god sends, I work when the kids are all school and on weekends I am solo parenting 90 per cent of the time - she’s really has her kids a lot less than most parents and she’s constantly moaning when she does. Also how damaging for her girls when they’re older to see how much their mum moaned about spending time with them on a public forum.
Finally - and this is no comment on anyone else on food vouchers, but I find it hard to marry her comment that the kids have been fed all summer on food vouchers with the public spending on botox / nails / clothes etc.
Totally agree with this. I have two kids too and my husband has to work ridiculously long hours so I have to juggle them a lot, along with the house and part time work. I have my kids 24/7 to the point where it’s a treat when I go for a wee alone. I cannot believe she is moaning when she has them only half the time and has just been on holiday. I’ve not been on a holiday since 2019. How sad for her little girls that she resents the time they spend together. I think she desperately wishes she was childless.

Harry

Chatty Member
I can't remember her exact words but it was something like... all the recent dates she's been on, she's made decisions with what's in her knickers instead of her head, and then they ghost her after they've got what they wanted. I mean I've done the same in the past, haven't we all 😬 but not during a pandemic, it's just plain stupidity.
Let’s hope she gets the clap then teach the silly old bint a lesson

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha

Roarquaver

I had the same problem but you can buy the clarks measuring thing off their website and do it yourself (for anyone having the same issue). Xx