Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roarquaver

She’s commenting/reposting about the BlackLivesMatter movement - which I totally agree with all the posts she’s re-sharing - but then she went on a rant about Tesco and Next saying they arnt diverse enough (I’m not saying they are) and that people should make room for POC to ad for them and so on- all makes sense and I agreed with - apart from the fact she actually is one of the people Tesco pay to do ads for them. She’s basically just forgotten about the last few years and money shes made its just so awkward to watch/read when really she should just have a word with herself
Thanks for explaining. She's right, not many companies do diverse advertising etc but I wonder what made her brain leap from George floyd to tesco.

She has spent the day preaching about donating to Black Lives Matter etc and how Tesco didn’t pay a black woman for her work. Now I totally agree that this is horrific and I myself have donated to some of these causes. BUT what’s the betting she hasn’t. And she is more than happy to take Tesco’s money them slate them publicly. I think she is far too ‘pot kettle’ and should practice what she preaches.
Ahh I missed that If that's the case. Maybe I should just get back on Instagram 😅

B192020

What do we reckon the mediation is for ?
Having been there it could be any and everything. Abusive behaviour, money, general lack of communication re kids. Even the relationship itself. It’s almost impossible to coparent well if you haven’t dealt with the issues within the relationship and had closure

Whataday

Yes I agree
Not a word that should be used in a joke !! 🤮
Not weird really, she’s just having a laugh. No need to take it seriously. She is actually funny.

I really don’t think she’s been dumped. She just needed content, and cos she always feels like she has it worse than anyone else, she feels like she can blame THE PATRIARCHY / MEN / A MAN, and get support from her devotees.

And this relationship will only end once she gets bored of this one and the next fella is lined up

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I was actually thinking either she's still on it (hence the radio silence) or she's been dumped 🤔
Doubt she would have agreed to have gone for more than a couple of days. It was probably a weekend one. Imagine if she got dumped when she was out there for being an ungrateful whingebag 😂

When did I say everyone on benefits was lazy? 🙄

you’re the person who wanted to sit on your arse like she does... I said you can? UC is available to everyone, to help support them through difficult times 🙂 I don’t know that you can shade her for not finding a job that works around her children during a pandemic- that wasn’t exactly easy before hand!
I never said I wanted to sit in my arse I think you might be referring to another poster...