Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
You’ve turned it info a general benefit bashing thread rather than gossip. Comments section of the Daily Mail app might be the place for you hun.
She doesn’t give us much other content to discuss and you’re not supposed to ‘police’ threads, but sure, let’s move on.
Seems like she had another date. I wonder how long it’ll be before she’s crying about this guy on her stories. I do think it’s a shame that she can’t just.. concentrate on getting her life together, but I imagine since her ex has moved on, she’s keen to do the same.

Reactions: 6

electric_boots

"Is everyone on holiday now then?"

Never seen anyone throw a crisp into their mouth in such an aggressive manner 😂

• Haha

electric_boots

Well she obviously THINKS she's poor and hard-done-to, struggling to get by on universal credit and food vouchers etc, but in reality she lives in one of the most affluent villages in Leicestershire and has enough disposable income to get her nails and lashes done and is out shopping / on the train to London every other day. Like you say, not sure which end of the scale she’s trying to appeal to but as someone who’s also on UC and definitely can’t afford ANY of the things she treats herself to on a weekly basis, it really fucking grinds my gears. Surely she knows she’s going to piss a lot of people off by admitting to spending her childcare money on clothes..?!

electric_boots

She's got serious financial issues hasn't she. Bailiffs knocking the door because of unpaid bills and feeding the kids with food vouchers but can't possibly deny herself a splurge.

lurker1mill

I mean, the half arsed effort she’s put into any ads she’s done is an actual joke! Firstly she needs to upgrade her phone, some things look like she’s filmed it on an actual potato. I would of maybe suggested asking Tesco mobile, but she’s messed that up now 😂

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She said in a story the other week that she was emailing all the PR contacts she's got basically begging for them to chuck some work her way. She's only done maybe two or three ads since Christmas (is she surprised when all she talks about is wanking and what she had for dinner) and now she's burnt her bridges with Tesco, it's not looking good.. she might have to actually go out and get a real job soon.
Thing is she is a qualified solicitor (dunno which type). She’s clearly intelligent. She knows damn well how things can come across or be construed. If she REALLY wanted to then she could be quite successful at this whole Insta influencer thing. But whatever weird trippy mental breakdown route she is currently on certainly isn’t doing her any favours. It’s like she is frantically attempting to cling onto that “Funniest Mama” award from earlier this year as a life jacket. Almost like some form of validation.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
For the love of..... is that seriously her dildo she’s clenching to show off her new manicure???Someone take her phone away, please!

• Wow

electric_boots

I would be embarrassed to have to ask a charity to help me look after my own children given that they both go to nursery several days a week.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s only featuring diverse kids books and toys ‘for the gram’. My child has Diverse books and toys But you wouldn’t know it from my instagram page. I feel she went on one with the BLM movement and is trying super hard to keep up appearances.

Theplantmum

Tbh i have a very difficult relationship with my parents. Its easier in many ways to think of it as a transactional relationship. O actually saod to my husband how many insults will this one hour of babysitting cost me?! Sad but true.
Its incredibly difficult seeing other people have “normal” relationships with their parents. Eg, I couldn’t possibly imagine going for a coffee with my mother/father. We live in the same village but see them for half hour a week. No calls/texts in between unless they need computer help. 🤨

It makes me really sad, but i hope makes me a better parent to my children, I know what to try and avoid.

Thats my woe is me whinge for today, sorry! But i do have a lot of time for Anna cos I see exactly the same type of narc behaviour in my mum, and it makes me feel less alone! 😂

(She’s still a knob, especially if the bailiff thing is true!)
Same here, I can sympathise with Anna as my relationship with my mum is very difficult. I too see ppl saying that their mum is their best friend and just cannot relate at all. It has to be a special occasion to ask for their help with the kids, but same as you, it makes me a better parent.
I definitely wouldn't write about it on social media though but only because she's on it too and would see! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
100%, I've just been promoted and started working full time so I don't think I'll get any UC now, but it won't make a huge difference to the money I have coming in.
I'll still be skint, but skint on my own money.

My 3.5 year old trainers have a hole in the sole, but I can't afford to replace them right now - so I'll just wear other shoes.
No way have I got £200 to splurge on a pair. I'm arguing with myself over paying £40.

She does give a very unrealistic view of life on UC. But that's because she isn't really on it. She is on months when she has no #ad work, which means her finances must be up and down all over the place.
I imagine when she has a couple of grands worth of ad money in the bank its burning a hole in her pocket and she spunks money on the aspirational lifestyle items which she clearly thinks she is owed.
Then when there's a dry spell she's crying poor.
It's just poor money management.

Onecandream

Her stories today about not being able to return to a cafe cos her kid spilt a drink on an outdoor table. Cos thats never happened before ever! 🙄

I get second hand embarrassment for the fact she’s stood up and taken a photo of the messy table whilst other ppl are around. Is this really the world now? Does everything need to be snapped and used for content. I honestly hate humans sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
[

Soooo true 😭 we are literally putting pennies away for Christmas but it’s not going very far, especially while still recovering from the shit show that was furlough. She really does need to pick a lane.
I’m on a reduced pay at the moment so doing the same. Could do with some new trainers myself but going to try and clean them up so I can put money aside for the kids instead. I know she shops in the ‘chazza’ but that is also constant, constantly spending on herself

• Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Yeah and it's also very telling that she avoids her DMs like the plague. Because she's scared there will be something negative in there and she clearly doesn't handle criticism well. It's all fine when everyone's kissing her arse but the slightest negative comment and she can't deal with it.
I wonder how long it will be before things go sour with the new boyfriend? There will be months of self loathing again with the occasional story about wanking

electric_boots

“Dropped the kids off at their dad’s, came home and had a wank and woke up 3 hours later with my wand inside my leggings”

Sorry but wtf?
I wouldn't even tell that grubby ass story to my best mate let alone 16,000 strangers on the internet.

• Sick

Greyson

Jeez, recording and putting her mum on Instagram slagging her off to nearly 16 thousand people is f*cking vile. They may not get on very well but there’s no need to do that to the person who brought you into the world.
I would be sooooo upset if someone did that to me. I think it’s really awful.
What goes wrong in people’s mind when they hit X amount of followers? Do they just not realize how many people are watching?

Libertine

VIP Member
honestly I don’t know how she’s so tired.
She’s probably depressed and traumatised by what she has been through.

While I fully appreciate children need to spend time with both parents, handing over a baby and small child would be soul destroying for most mothers. The children are intrinsically linked to the trauma she has suffered, even though they of course have not caused any of it.

I agree it isn’t healthy to use social media as a way of debriefing trauma. If she ends up in litigation she will most likely regret a lot of what she has posted. I’m surprised she isn’t being more savvy.

And all those things bring me back to her probably being depressed which can cause such debilitating tiredness the thought of getting off the sofa for the loo can be overwhelming.

I find her posts and stories uncomfortable to watch and they make me feel almost voyeuristic. I wish she had an excellent psychologist to work through all this with.

• Heart

electric_boots

I don’t understand how can you be on universal credit and still afford Botox and lip filler. She must have spent nearly £500 on both of those procedures
The stories today have REALLY pissed me off because she'll 100% get flack for this and she'll bat it all away by saying it's nobody else's business and she can spend her money however she likes bla bla bla... but sitting on her ass claiming UC from the govt and then spending it on botox has taken my breath away. 90% of what she posts is a huge slap in the face for UC parents and working parents who struggle to get by, myself included. I'll barely cover my bills this month and she's having botox and fillers courtesy of the benefits system. Fuck me. I'm in shock.

electric_boots

What's she on about anyway, seeking legal advice? What legal advice does she need? They split up, they share custody of the children AND he pays his way..? What does she want advice with?!

And as for the John Lewis wellies... I'd be more concerned about the money she's just blown on a shopping trip to London when apparently last week the kids were existing on food bought with food vouchers.

electric_boots

Gosh she is ridiculously cringe having to show your sex toys and make everything about masturbation is plain sad. The constant talk about her instagram break being so refreshing amd how much she recommends it oh bore off. She was only away for 5 mins. Does she even like her children because i get the feeling she just tolerates them.
Well she was thrilled their dad was furloughed because it meant she could get rid of the kids, what does that tell you! He already has them three days and nights a week anyway! Absolute melt she is.