Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fliss

She has spent the day preaching about donating to Black Lives Matter etc and how Tesco didn’t pay a black woman for her work. Now I totally agree that this is horrific and I myself have donated to some of these causes. BUT what’s the betting she hasn’t. And she is more than happy to take Tesco’s money them slate them publicly. I think she is far too ‘pot kettle’ and should practice what she preaches.
Maybe she should donate her money made from Tesco to the charity
Tesco

Yeah I was so shocked! I mean good on her for calling them out, but, she is literally relying on some mores # ads to be able to afford rent in her new home, so maybe that Tesco food advert would come in handy next month. 100% she’d still accept an advert for them if they came back to her!
Yeah that’s why it’s so cringe - she’s saying all the right things but then give it a week or so and she’ll be back flouncing around in a new Tesco dress in the garden again - it’s embarrassing to watch

Onecandream

Does anyone follow LaurenAshleyGordon? She posts a lot of content about sex etc but it’s done in a much more natural way and is actually quite informative/ funny a lot of the time - I really think Anna’s trying to emulate her but the odd lube / dildo pic just comes across a bit grubby.
I don’t follow her but I follow a few that have discussed sex toys and i feel no way grossed about it, like you say it’s informative. I’m in no way a prude but Anna for some reason makes me feel disturbed

Ohdearyme

I imagine her older girl will get the 3 year funding but she will need to pay for her youngest as I can't imagine she is eligible for working tax credit to cover the cost.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Last night she said she had deleted previous story as she didn’t want to spend any more time on it and I was hoping if I came here someone would have said what it was if it was anything interesting... so I’m guessing it was more intriguing then it needed to be!

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
All her stories and posts today are her and the new bloke getting pissed. Tell me again why Virgin are paying her to advertise a cruise and she's getting away with doing the bare minimum required (one grid post which features three photos of herself which could have been taken anywhere and show nothing of the actual ship or facilities, and a load of stories showing her doing fuck all) and using the rest of the time to pose in her new clothes and show off her new boyfriend, who I'm guessing isn't aware that he features in basically all her gushy stories now?
Maybe she’s gonna do a longer post when she gets back or something?

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I live in rented accommodation and me and my kids treat the house like it’s ours. Give the kids some paper and let them know that there are consequences for drawing on the wall. And how about put your phone down and stop them from doing it...
yeah you really don’t need to bulk buy those flash wipes if you just instil some rules...

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Oh god this. She can't see that something's clearly going wrong at her house and she needs to look at her own bedtime routine and habits because the kids behave at their dad's so it's clearly something she's doing (or not doing). I agree re the slagging of someone who can't give their side of the story, it's mean and actually really unfair. I'm sure he's got a few things he'd like to add to this argument given the chance 😏
Get him on here 🤣🤣🤣

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
She’s so self entitled it’s unreal!
oblivious and blinded by her own bullshit!

she must of been one spoilt brat when she was a child!

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Can’t buy her kid shoes because Clark’s is closed? So can’t do online shopping for shoes but can for her shit? Ok.... priorities....
I did it myself then had him checked in Clarks and I was right... it’s really not hard. She’s a hot mess. And I’m totally not jealous of her ‘having it together’ by making crappy carrot muffins 🤦🏽‍♀️