Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gosh she is ridiculously cringe having to show your sex toys and make everything about masturbation is plain sad. The constant talk about her instagram break being so refreshing amd how much she recommends it oh bore off. She was only away for 5 mins. Does she even like her children because i get the feeling she just tolerates them.

electric_boots

Wonder if the girls dad needed “Home Start” support while she popped off to St Lucia.

it’s a great charity that does brilliant work for those who need it. They helped me when my mum was diagnosed with cancer and was in for major surgery because I was 20 and suddenly running a house while raising a baby that didn’t sleep with a mum in the hospital. That’s what they’re for. Not wannabe posh twats who spunk their maintenance on charity shops then whinge they can’t afford fucking childcare.
Couldn't have put it better myself!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Agree. They always look scruffy. I think it’s the hair mostly. Like she spends all her time getting herself ready and they just get dragged out as they are
I know! On the nursery run I look a mess some days when I haven’t had a chance to do my hair and make up but my kids look pristine so who cares

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Why was she ranting about the healthy vouchers and Aldi Lidl what did I miss??
Because Lidl don’t accept them so she’s never going to Lidl again!
She went there, had a massive trolly but didn’t check before if she could use the vouchers so apparently she had to put over half her shopping back and it was mortifying as the queue was a mile long...

Fliss

She’s commenting/reposting about the BlackLivesMatter movement - which I totally agree with all the posts she’s re-sharing - but then she went on a rant about Tesco and Next saying they arnt diverse enough (I’m not saying they are) and that people should make room for POC to ad for them and so on- all makes sense and I agreed with - apart from the fact she actually is one of the people Tesco pay to do ads for them. She’s basically just forgotten about the last few years and money shes made its just so awkward to watch/read when really she should just have a word with herself

Roarquaver

I agree although I do think people in her situation would benefit from others talking about it.
I've referenced in past posts that I was in her exact situation, but I started to find her too unrelatable. Its a tough one, where to draw the line between speaking out to help others and then broadcasting your personal family life to total randoms.

Simbama12

Chatty Member
the girls have gone to their dads, she is alone to do what she pleases, to sleep as long as she wants for a couple of days. She must be so exhausted. I can’t remember the last morning I slept past 5. There are no breaks in full time motherhood!! And let’s face it, she’s part time at the moment.
5 this morning here 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️