Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummylife_247

All her stories and posts today are her and the new bloke getting pissed. Tell me again why Virgin are paying her to advertise a cruise and she's getting away with doing the bare minimum required (one grid post which features three photos of herself which could have been taken anywhere and show nothing of the actual ship or facilities, and a load of stories showing her doing fuck all) and using the rest of the time to pose in her new clothes and show off her new boyfriend, who I'm guessing isn't aware that he features in basically all her gushy stories now?
You can tell she's been reading up here by her stories today.

Reactions: 1

meredithgrey

Jeez, she’s such an entitled Berkeley Hunt, this girl. Narcissism exudes out of her botoxed eyes. To not even realise how galling it is for people to see her use tax payers money and vouchers for her kids food and then spunk cashish on her lip fillers, her weekly Zara buys and fecking-I’m-so-important-and-have-such-an-inflated-opinion-of-myself-that-I-need-to-update-you-on-EVERY-SINGLE-ASPECT-OF-MY-NANETTES purchase, is pretty unbelievable.
I see this week that she’s now put her pronouns in her bio. YAWN. Of course she has. Super woke Anna is SO empathetic, and SO thoughtful of other people, that she, like all other SJW middle class white girls, is the only person who can help save the destitute black people and trans people who are totally unable to do shit for themselves....

Or....maybe....Maybe she’s another psychopathic / sociopathic member of Woko Harem, who projects what a caring and empathetic ‘activist’ (ie unemployed person) she is, purely to hide the fact that she has zero empathy and cannot connect with another human being. There’s been genuine scientific papers published that reveal that woke people who feel the need to virtue signal, generally possess the dark triad of personality disorders.

Here’s a report on it:

Hmmmmm. Who does that remind me of??

Anybody in her circle needs to run a long way from her.

Aside from the woke bollocks, there are many similarities with Faye from Love Island too

"Berkeley Hunt", cashish, Woko Harem...

You sure you're in the right place?

Tiredtiredtired

I think it's because of how she comes across in general as a person and how she seems very needy regarding men and male attention despite her saying she isn't. She's forever on a desperate quest to find a man and it's glaringly obvious that she's trying to fill a void and that makes me feel like she has an unhealthy relationship with sex full stop. She admitted she latches onto men too fast, shags on the first date because she thinks that's what they want and then falls hard when they don't want to see her again. It's all linked. Quite fascinating actually.
She is basically me when I was 25 when it comes to men (not anal lube) she seems very immature and surely it’s exhausting living like this whilst also raising children

electric_boots

I am an only parent like Anna but I have a full time job. I use the iPad because to be honest that’s great that you have so much patience but sometimes I’ve not eaten all day and need 5 minutes peace to do some admin and mindlessly scroll here because I’ve had an absolute ball ache of a day and no I don’t want to talk about unicorns for an hour at dinner time. So yes I’m a shit parent but we can’t all be perfect!
I never said I was perfect and I never said you were shit. My son uses an ipad and I think they're great. But I'd never let him stare at an ipad in a restaurant while out for a family meal because I think it's rude and doesn't teach them any social skills. That's my opinion.

electric_boots

Well the "hello spies" bit was obviously because every time she says something horrible about her ex it gets back to him largely because it's usually lies and his friends don't like seeing him bad mouthed on the internet when he A) hasn't done anything wrong and B) can't defend himself.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Not even 9am and she’s already on about sex dreams
She really needs some help it’s embarrassing I’m cringing for her
If you have no content just don’t post anything - it doesn’t make you edgy it makes you desperate
She’s insanely jealous of her ex and she’s starting to become that twisted bitter ex - very sad to see
Couldn’t agree more

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Its cos she thinks moaning is relatable to her followers.
But when things just don’t add up it confuses ppl. On universal credit and broke, using government vouchers to pay for food (not shaming this) then throwing money at charity shops, then can’t aftord kids shoes but can afford wine and more chazza shit, then eating out which she should be grateful for since she’s so broke but yet complains like she’s a snob and got loads of money. Which one is it Anna?
👏🏽👌🏽

Simbama12

Chatty Member
What an absolute BEG.
Does she think she’s the only single mum out there!
Fucking hell get a few thousand followers on Instagram and you feel like companies should just throw money at you!
Go and get a real job.
Omg I know, I found myself enjoying some of her stuff lately but this, get a fucking grip. my followers haven’t waned bollocks, as if. She can’t finish a cup of tea in mornings because of anxiety or shit but can write this shit. Maybe she shouldn’t have shit all over tesco and next for BLM rants (oh wait they already dropped her 🤣🤣🤣)
So cringe it’s unreal.

Chipstiz

She went on a night out with noandroblog months ago and then they've never seemed to interact since.. Does anyone know why or of anything happened? I have a love hate relationship of noandroblog but I remember being suprised they met up.

Onecandream

I expect she would like to do Instagram full time but it’s a gradual process, doesn’t just happen overnight. The more she does the more ads she will get. A bit like building up a business I guess. If you have a child under 3 you don’t have to complete work searches. I don’t think her youngest is 3 yet.

B192020

It makes me wonder how much of it is genuine though? She's not stupid. She used to be a solicitor. How much is this for attention and validation from internet strangers?
The way she described it today made it sound like an impulsive thing. You can’t diagnose an addiction via Instagram but it sounds like it could be something along those lines.

electric_boots

I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment so much 😂 maybe it was her way of showing him that she does get work through her Instagram. I mean 17k followers is nowt these days is it! Hardly enough to make a career out of it surely!
Her last post got almost 900 likes which is only about 4% engagement out of 17k followers, some of them get more but yeah, it's not exactly big numbers is it, and defo not enough to make a career out of. The comments on her posts are always gushy though so somebody must love her 😆