Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
This is quite a dangerous attitude and stops people from speaking out. It isn’t a bandwagon. White ppl have a job to do and she is doing it. We can’t afford to just post a black square and then forget about it. What Anna is doing is actually great. More white ppl need to be allies and anti racist.
The ppl that were on a ‘bandwagon’ as you say are the ppl that posted one thing when it was ‘trending’ and popular and have now forgotten and are going about their lives as normal. I really respect Anna for keeping up with this work as many others should.

Did you post a black square ? Or anything anti racist?

Are you still speaking about it?

If the answer to 1 is yes and the answer to 2 is no then you were on the ‘bandwagon’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly!
If someone thinks speaking out about the injustices black ppl face everyday is a bandwagon then they really need to look at their privilege. Wow

The answer to both questions is “no”. But anyway, we’re not talking about me.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
You’re being sarcastic BUT she really is 🤣 she is desperate for the ex and the mum and whoever else to know and she doesn’t realise it makes her look like a knob! I’ve been split from my ex for 18 months and seeing someone for about 3 months- you will be lucky if I tell anyone in about 3 years I’m in a relationship, because nobody cares and also I’m not exactly wanting to shout out to the world, look at me I’m in another relationship which might not even work? By having 2/3 relationships she just looks like a moron that keeps fucking up relationships- who’s the common denominator- she is!
She’s just a train wreck at this point. I’m waiting for the boyfriend to fuck her off which will be in the next month or so I reckon

Roarquaver

You mean like how she doesn’t work and has a couple of kid free days a week yet is still exhausted and can’t cope with them in the time she does have?
No some people are just bone idle and don’t want to be parents - but it’s too late now because the kids are already here, they’re real people who need looked after. My friend is one of them, she’s a single mum but her ex has her kids 3 nights a week. And the days she has her kids her mum and dad have them half of that time. But yet she constantly talks about how difficult her life is.
Well when you put it like that 😂

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I feel conflicted about the gifted coat. On one hand she is taking advantage of amazing opportunities , on the other hand, she is “influencing” wearing a coat that neither she nor the majority of people could afford. It sure is a gorgeous coat though

Abcd123

VIP Member
This was the point I was making. Moaning about an hour's phone call. She's very much woo is me but I think she has it pretty easy TBF!! Like others have said, she could get up off of her arse and work 16hrs... But she'd rather not a moan about a 1hr phonecall. She ought to be thankful.krs that easy to reinstate her UC.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
It makes me wonder how much of it is genuine though? She's not stupid. She used to be a solicitor. How much is this for attention and validation from internet strangers?

lurker1mill

Tesco
I had to create an account on here after lurking for so long as I’m actually shocked that thelongmum is seriously slating Tesco’s when she does paid ads for them ?!?! I don’t disagree with what’s she’s saying in her posts but to say all the stuff she’s saying when she’s benefitted from these ads.....wonder if she will donate all the money raised to the charitys she is posting links to!
Yeah I was so shocked! I mean good on her for calling them out, but, she is literally relying on some mores # ads to be able to afford rent in her new home, so maybe that Tesco food advert would come in handy next month. 100% she’d still accept an advert for them if they came back to her!

electric_boots

Hahaha on her questions. “How do you afford non essential things like Botox?!” Her answer: “I just don’t feed the kids for a week or two. After all they’re the ones responsible for the wrinkles. How do you spend your pay cheque?”

(Obviously I know she was joking about not feeding the kids, but she can’t get salty about people asking how she affords it when she pleads poverty 99% of the time)
There was a lady on here a few pages back who said she and her husband work all the hours god sends and they can't afford the luxuries Anna has. If she wants botox, she would quite literally have to not feed the kids for a few weeks. Anna's little 'joke' is in extremely poor taste.

Onecandream

Yes you’re right just watched it again. I just saw tissue all over the table and presumed drinks

But still having to snap every little thing that happens

The desperation!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Gloating over the girls dad being furloughed... yeah won't be smirking when he can't pay your maintenance and you can't afford any new clothes or boxes of wine this month. Ugh I have not missed this spiteful woman.
I wondered why she was pleased about furlough. It means less money surely. Or is he suddenly going to have the kids more frequently?

Abcd123

VIP Member
Its my monthly food shop budget 😂 its just not possible only on UC unless you're putting it on credit cards or not paying your bills like you said x
She has done a few #ads recently. I'd love to k ow how much she gets paid for them. Any ideas?

PurpleRox

I never buy anything from insta ‘influencers’
I saw an account be gifted a rug - looked at the rug £560 yeah right