Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electric_boots

Also I'm thinking Virgin probably wanted her to show a bit more than photos of them lounging on beds inside their cabin and various mirror selfies. Isn't it meant to be an ad? I haven't seen anything yet!

Reactions: 1
Maybe he was annoyed she was such an ungrateful bitch about the trip to St Lucia he paid for and she did nothing but moan about?
She has quite a life and alot of support and all she does is complain. Def thinks shes a Princess, hes had a lucky escape.

That make up application looked painful

Last edited:

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Just adding a few posts to do with black people or BLM I see just to stay relevant and appear like you’re still part of the band wagon 👀

Lalalala1212

It has made me consider it though because a few days on a cruise with a spa and nice cocktails, no kids and nowhere to go sounds pretty amazing in the summer hols. Probably £££ though.

Nixen

Chatty Member
How sad posters feel like they have to justify claiming UC because of some very backward, outdated opinions within this thread.
How miserable must you be to think being on benefits means you can’t ever treat yourself (even if it is Botox!) or your children or just do normal things like go on a holiday.
As I say, i’m sure you can PayPal her the money directly yourself next time ☺
Funny how you get people claiming they can’t afford to feed their kids on benefits, and then people claiming they can afford to save up for holidays and cosmetic treatment. I wonder which is true?

Nixen, this is not what you said in your post a couple of pages back and not even what you implied. If you’d have read my comment properly on the matter then you’d have seen that if I wanted to get “Botox while on benefits” then this would be something I’d have carefully considered and saved for a long time. You said if this were to happen then I’ll have been paid too much. Well I’m here to tell you that it’s pay day on Friday and we’ll finally be able to afford more than a loaf of bread, some cheese and milk and dinners for our kids - I might even treat myself to a chocolate bar! Wahoo! What a bloody life.
Okay so you can’t see why getting Botox when you’re living like that would be stupid?
And if someone can afford Botox they probably don’t need the benefits?

electric_boots

What is she laughing for?

Why does it take her 7 years to get a sentence out?

"I'm time poor" .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Simbama12

Chatty Member
If I posted that I was off for a wank with my new (gifted ffs!!!) clit sucker, my mates would rip the piss til the end of time 🤣
Makes you wonder if she has any real life mates and if they are as fucked up as she is.
I would never post that type of content on my insta not because I’m embarrassed but 1) I live in a muslim country and it’s not just appropriate here 2) my friends would take the absolute PISS of me. 🤣

I’m a single mum and work around the school run 3 days a week 8:30-2:30. My son goes to breakfast club 3 mornings, my daughter walks to school herself. There will be work out there if she looks, she’s just lazy!

She must be getting benefits???

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting behaviour- no wonder she hasn’t had any ads drop into her inbox - she really needs some help

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Last night she said she had deleted previous story as she didn’t want to spend any more time on it and I was hoping if I came here someone would have said what it was if it was anything interesting... so I’m guessing it was more intriguing then it needed to be!
she said she was cooking for ages and then by the time it was ready neither of the kids wanted to eat it and were moaning to get down from the table, her mum told her she looked far too thin and told the kids that ‘mummy will get a proper job when you’re in school’. Then she started telling her about her friends daughters who had married millionaires. And then Anna said she just wanted to disappear or something along those lines.

Anyone else think she’s only featuring diverse kids books and toys ‘for the gram’. My child has Diverse books and toys But you wouldn’t know it from my instagram page. I feel she went on one with the BLM movement and is trying super hard to keep up appearances.
OMG. I wanted to mention this..... I’m not sure what she is trying to prove