Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electric_boots

I've never known anyone more badly in need of NOT reinstalling Tinder. She seems so utterly desperate to meet someone, ANYONE... she absolutely reeks of desperation. And I feel like she only uses it (and the people she matches with) for self validation because her self esteem seems so low, which is only going to attract the bad ones. I get that Christmas is a shit time to be single but jeez.. what happened to focusing on herself and her girls and giving the gash a rest?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

electric_boots

Doing a Coleen is setting a little trap to see who's looking at your stories and working out who's grassing you up. Coleen Rooney did it hence the phrase. I'd say whoever's been screenshotting to the girls dad was most likely doing it out of concern for her recent mental state, coz nothing she does is actually interesting enough to write home about is it.. 🥱

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with white ppl discussing racism and black history in a white majority school. It isn’t the job of black people to continuously go out of their way, spend their time and energy teaching white ppl how to not be racist.
It isn’t white savourism, it’s trying to make a difference. White savourism is going to Africa, thinking you’re making a difference and posing with black kids for likes on Instagram and having your ego stroked by ‘aw you’re so selfless going to Africa to ‘help’

Can we please normalise white ppl giving a shit what happens in our primary schools instead of thinking it doesn’t affect them so who cares. Thanks

It’s racism in itself to think that black people should be the ones to fix the white peoples wrong doings.

I can’t even be bothered to reply!
She isn’t the right fit for it! End of.

Nothing to do with white people Not giving a shit! But I’m sorry she does NOT understand racism as she’s never experienced it. Thanks!

TrulyScrumptious

She doesn't seem to cope well leaving the house with them does she ? Strap baby in the buggy and a set of reins on the older one ,plenty of snacks and off you go ? Why does she insist on walking in strange spots too?! Just head to the nearest park or playground much safer for everyone. The little one up those steps in the kitchen gave me nerves 🙁

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
I must admit the constant shopping when she’s skint is getting on my nerves. When I’ve been skint (£16k yearly salary in London when I first moved and I bought the cheap own brands and lived off Cereal no joke) I didn’t go to marks and Spencer’s and primark...ever...because I had zero money. I also don’t want to hear about jizz and moon cups 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly this!!
Feel like she’s just trying to be even more out there to get an audience!!
I will of course continue to follow to see how the car crash plays out 🤣

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Well she's just a boring unemployed 40 year old who spends most of her life in her slippers and dressing gown who inexplicably has 16k followers (all arse lickers judging by the comments on the orange hair post) so she's desperately trying to stay relevant by talking about wanking and making weird videos of herself dancing. Not even particularly an "instamummy" any more especially since she revealed her 4 year old still walks about with a dummy in her gob so what exactly is her USP?
I was surprised about the dummy

Chipstiz

God I hate that pass the wine mentality. Are we all supposed to be raging alcoholics when we become a mum? Because I normally head for a nap not the bottle. Only an idiot gives a baby a felt tip pen and then instead of snatching it away before she ruins furniture, just lets her carry on and films it for the gram
Tbf you can't just head for a nap when you are a single parent with 2 kids that are awake - which is why I reach for a wine 😅