Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electric_boots

Haha amazing! Tbh I've wanted to send her a similar DM but then she'd block me and I'm quite enjoying watching this car crash play out 😏

Reactions: 1

Simbama12

Chatty Member
I think it's quite a piss take that she's got a home start, after just spending her child free weekend on a weekend away. There are women out there who genuinely need help and have zero time spare to do anything.
[/

she’s having a moan on insta about something v similar to what you wrote.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Sorry but I think saying that men don't choose to commit dv is abit 😬.
I think saying men choose to commit DV but women are, what, powerless against their hormones? That’s some pretty old fashioned misogyny and it’s also quite reductive on the reasons why DV develops.
It also suggests that if they just *choose* to be violent they can also just *choose* to stop. When it isn’t that simple- wanting to change (and taking responsibility for their actions) is an important first step but it takes a lot more work then that.

Roarquaver

Definitely.. Its one thing whacking a few tops from asos on your credit card, it's a whole other commiting to monthly rent you can't afford?

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
If he has the children 50% of the week why would he pay maintenance?
Sometimes if there is a very large disparity between earnings, maintenance can be owed even on shared parenting arrangements.
I work and my ex does but he earns 3 or 4 times what I do. So if I chose to I could claim maintenance. I don't though as I'd rather not have to contact him.

However, it really appears that Anna chooses to earn less and not work, unless she's getting insta jobs (which suggests she's looking for maintenance to support that lifestyle rather than looking to work to support herself and the girls) - I'm not sure what legal advice she would get 🤨

Last edited:

electric_boots

Definitely! Her and Rey from TheWillisHome are just all over it “for the ‘gram”

I know kids can cut their own hair lol, I did it when I was about 6/7 😂 but she only cut her fringe from what I remember. Ana decided to hack off the rest of her bloody hair for some reason. I just don’t get it
Oh yeah definitely, I'm sure I snipped my own fringe when I was a kid. But my mum didn't have instagram back in 1987 so she couldn't tell 16,000 strangers about it 😆

• Haha

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Before being a full time mum she worked on a fish counter at a supermarket. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Shop workers work hard and are so undervalued) but why does she act like she’s all high and mighty?
If she just knew how to be humble she might get some ad work!
Her mum has obviously chosen those clothes cos the kids Like those characters. It’s sad that she can’t see that.
I hate character clothes however my son loves paw patrol and if someone/ anyone bought him a paw patrol T-shirt I’d be grateful and I certainly wouldn’t go on social media and slag it off 😱

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
I think she means the opposite, she wants a man who can accept and own his privileges as a white middle class man and the benefits he has had due to this. But, honestly, who knows. o_O