Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She’s just trying to be a bit too much of a saint. Sure maybe recommend a book if it’s particularly well enjoyed by your children but the unsubtle placement of the book as if to say ‘we’ve been reading this all morning’ is just a little amusing

Reactions: 1

Ohdearyme

Oh her new post just made me cry. It spoke to all my insecurities as a mum whose kids may one day have another mum figure in their life. Bless her.
This really got me too. Its something only a single mother could truly understand.
The thought of this breaks my heart.

Roarquaver

What has she said? I don't have instagram anymore.. Missing out on everything but my MH was down the insta drain!

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
It would perhaps be more useful to recommend the diverse books that her kids like rather than placing them subtly (or not) in photos. I’m in two minds a bit as I really do appreciate her using her voice and privilege also. It just did feel very ‘all for the gram’
She’s all for the gram! Plain and simple

electric_boots

In her twisted logic it was probably a thinly veiled influencer beg for some Cissy Wears stuff (I follow that page and the kids clothes are beautiful) but she's managed to fuck that up!

electric_boots

Does that poor baby do anything except get plonked in front of the TV? She'd probably be better off with a childminder 🙄

electric_boots

Can someone clarify what she means by 'check your privileges with me' ? I know what the phrase means but I'm confused.
I'm reading it as someones called her out on her privileges (white, middle class, law degree) and she's taken offence to this because she thinks everyone else is more privileged than her and she can't possibly be privileged because of her 'struggles'? Please correct me if I've read that the wrong way but it's not that clear to me tbh.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
For the love of..... is that seriously her dildo she’s clenching to show off her new manicure???Someone take her phone away, please!
Maybe it’s her way of telling her followers that the date didn’t go well. I’ve said before but I do feel for her, she’s clearly desperate to meet someone which is a shame and probably the reason she’s not meeting anyone decent.

electric_boots

Yes you’re right just watched it again. I just saw tissue all over the table and presumed drinks

But still having to snap every little thing that happens

The desperation!
First thing I thought was, if you're gonna fill your kids with sugar then sit back scrolling on instagram then you get everything that's coming to you 😆

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’m not sure what point you’re making.... I’m on benefits but also work 16hrs a week. Not everyone on benefits is lazy. Let’s hope you never fall on hard times and need to apply for UC!
When did I say everyone on benefits was lazy? 🙄

you’re the person who wanted to sit on your arse like she does... I said you can? UC is available to everyone, to help support them through difficult times 🙂 I don’t know that you can shade her for not finding a job that works around her children during a pandemic- that wasn’t exactly easy before hand!

Slothgang

Chatty Member
She cant still just be on uc though because you literally don't get paid enough to make purchases like that?? Im a single mum with 2 kids too and I get just over a grand a month. I definitely cannot afford to drop £200 on shoes. So I think she must just be on ad money now which is fair enough?

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Wasting £12 on that pushchair! Hmmm
And then bitching and moaning about her ex having a family day out - you could too if you didn’t waste money on stupid things and moan about having both of them!
She’s very bitter the ex has a new partner isn’t she. You can get new dolls prams forcheaper than that. Ripoff I think