Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onecandream

I really don’t mean to be mean, honestly I don’t, but she is always quite well put together, hair/make up/clothes and her girls are just a bit… mucky? Is that ok to say? its fine that they’re kids and having fun being out and about but my kids have clean, ironed (mostly but not always) clothes, clean faces, brushed hair. I get them ready before me and always want them to be presentable.
Agree. They always look scruffy. I think it’s the hair mostly. Like she spends all her time getting herself ready and they just get dragged out as they are

Reactions: 1

Roarquaver

On the video of when her little girl had just cut it, it does look really wonky all over so I do think she levelled it up out of necessity.
Either way I hope they're both not too traumatised because it was so funny. X

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Last night she said she had deleted previous story as she didn’t want to spend any more time on it and I was hoping if I came here someone would have said what it was if it was anything interesting... so I’m guessing it was more intriguing then it needed to be!
It wasn’t anything interesting. Just her moaning about having no money basically

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Yeah his account is private, he knows she can't see it when he posts pics of them sound asleep at half past 7 but he does get a little kick out of it 😁 he'd be the first to admit he was petrified the first time they both stayed over because he'd never had to put two young kids to bed on his own before but guess what, he set a routine and it works. I honestly don't know how she gets it so wrong.
Brilliant 😂 yeah I found the bedtime routine the easiest
She just seems like she’s desperate for the constant validation of all the other Insta Mummies and virtual strangers. She’s so petrified of having to actually be a parent I think it overwhelms her. So it’s easier to frantically post random jarring shit on Instagram to get all the attention she craves and to seem relatable. She knows full well by posting about how she Spends all her money on shit like several bottles of wine and new trainers, and then the next day posting about being skint, is going to rile people up and cause them call her out on it. She can then manipulate the situation for her followers and cry out “poor little old me being victimised and bullied!”. And then the sympathy will start rolling in again and there you have it.

She’s not stupid at all. She used to be a solicitor. She knows exactly what she’s doing and how to manipulate the situation to her favour.

Hmm has she deactivated her account? Can’t find it on either one of my Insta accounts 😬
Oh I can’t find her now either!

Onecandream

It would perhaps be more useful to recommend the diverse books that her kids like rather than placing them subtly (or not) in photos. I’m in two minds a bit as I really do appreciate her using her voice and privilege also. It just did feel very ‘all for the gram’