Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Baby on the step so close to the edge 🙈 just asking for an accident ?

i was thinking just put the phone down and grab her down!

Reactions: 1

electric_boots

It's kind of sad and superficial. Last year I wanted to buy a nice ring to represent my children, and I spent ages researching and looking for one that felt absolutely perfect and sentimental to me. It was a one off treat, and it it so special to me. But I suppose I did have to pay for it so thats the sacrifice you make!
That's lovely. And stuff means so much more if you spent time choosing it and paid for it yourself doesn't it. Or if it was a gift from an actual loved one, not a freebie in return for some promotion. No wonder she doesn't know the value of anything.

• Heart

electric_boots

Well she's got some loyal followers who must be voting for her that's for sure. Coz I know I'm hardly her biggest fan but you've got to agree her food definitely hasn't been the best out of the four. Putting fried sprouts on top of a pot noodle.. I'm pretty sure I did that when I was pregnant, where's my award? 😂

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she has to air her dirty laundry (literally) so publicly. I'd be mortified if I was her ex.

Juliet

Chatty Member
Yes of course. I just meant that she is clearly very intelligent and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is just putting on a show for attention from other random strangers on the internet

I reckon in a few weeks/months we will see something along the lines of how she has been in touch with Step Change or another debt charity because her debt is so bad
I sure I remember her posting something regarding this previously? She has spoken to citizens advice about her debt I think.

B192020

Whether he's an arse or not, I think he has a right to not have his personal life blasted over the Internet. I wouldn't be very happy if my ex was talking about me/our kids online.
I agree although I do think people in her situation would benefit from others talking about it.

electric_boots

Hahaha, stern Victorian face! Her bio says ‘baby spammer’ but lately all we’re treated to is awkward selfies, and don’t get me started on the videos she puts on her stories. I’ve never known anyone more awkward and self conscious. She is constantly getting distracted by her own face on her phone, it’s excruciating. It takes her a minute to say 10 words while she’s pissing about with her hair or earrings. For someone who is trying to make a living from Instagram she needs to step it up.

Gingercream

VIP Member
I had to create an account on here after lurking for so long as I’m actually shocked that thelongmum is seriously slating Tesco’s when she does paid ads for them ?!?! I don’t disagree with what’s she’s saying in her posts but to say all the stuff she’s saying when she’s benefitted from these ads.....wonder if she will donate all the money raised to the charitys she is posting links to!
I thought that when she posted calling Tesco out - she’s a hypocrite

electric_boots

Before I got to know her better, I messaged her about Frolo several times - it’s an online community for single parents (I’m a single parent) and there is some fantastic support there - but I don’t think she ever read my messages so I gave up. Too busy on dating websites. All she has wanted is a boyfriend. That’s been her focus.
She's admitted she ignores her inbox so I don't know why she posts stuff like this asking for help or advice if she's not actually going to read any of the replies. Makes me think she's just doing it for sympathy.

Also maybe she's realising that she pinned all her hopes of an idyllic happy life on finding a boyfriend and now she's actually got one she's realising most of her problems are still there and she feels deflated? Like ok having a boyfriend is all well and good but if your kids won't sleep there's not a right lot he can do to help you there love 😆

Last edited:

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Anyone know what her stories are about today? I'm guessing that someone is spying and tell her ex about her via Instagram? She mentioned 'doing a colleen' 🤔
She said the other day that someone was screenshotting her stories and sending them to her ex 😂 but as she pointed out her profile is public anyway so he could just look himself. Looks like she’s found the culprit?

This weeks itsu thing... I actually found her reasonably likeable. I feel like she’s really trying? And the other 2 did a similar noodle thing so at least hers was different. 🙈

Nixen

Chatty Member
Okay, we’ll agree to disagree. You do you & I’ll keep paying my own way in life (especially if I ever want to get Botox in the future) 🤗