Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcd123

VIP Member
you could always quit your job and go on universal credit if you wanted?
I wouldn’t say her life is enviable in any way at all. I’d much rather work for my money but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is this a dig? If so, I don't understand your point

Reactions: 1

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She has complained before about her ex reducing the amount of maintenance he was paying so I think it's to do with money. Especially as she was making a point about "we will see whether he pays his half of the mediation"

pancakemaker

Awful fringe! Don't know why or how she spends so much on products while on benefits and don't get me started on the clothes and charity shop crap

Oh man, I really feel for her about the play date. I’d be absolutely incandescent. I know so many people downplaying this pandemic and nodding sagely along to all the restrictions then immediately carrying on as normal, as though it applies to everyone else and not them. It’s so selfish. Don’t blame her for being furious.
I would be furious too... 😡

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
How much are Stan smiths ffs how is she skint and buying shit still? I thought she had debT/money problems!?
I have a pair that were £75. And they were just white leather with a bit of embroidery. Not gold 🙄
I don't mind her having stuff she wants. I just get a bit pissed with her then claiming poverty the next minute.
She doesn't have to share it.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I really don’t mean to be mean, honestly I don’t, but she is always quite well put together, hair/make up/clothes and her girls are just a bit… mucky? Is that ok to say? its fine that they’re kids and having fun being out and about but my kids have clean, ironed (mostly but not always) clothes, clean faces, brushed hair. I get them ready before me and always want them to be presentable.

Muffinpants

Oh I have a 9 month old and I couldn’t wrap my head around it personally, but I’m bias because I like her persona (and I’m trying to not pass judgment too 😂)

Summerdays123

It really bugs me when people like her are given experiences like this! My mum and dad love cruising and would do a far better job advertising the ship and everything that can be done than her sat in bed or a hot tub!

Simbama12

Chatty Member
It’s the way she treats it like a massive joke that annoys me.
Yes exactly. It’s how she’s always advertised stuff but who Does it appeal to!? I wouldn’t want her trying to flog my stuff with such a weird sales pitch ‘I’m shit but this is quite good’