TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post tonight has made me come here to vent - she’s literally had a weeks holiday paid for by her mum, a free luxury cruise with her boyfriend and still she’s moaning and hard done by.
I am married but my husband has his own business and works all the hours god sends, I work when the kids are all school and on weekends I am solo parenting 90 per cent of the time - she’s really has her kids a lot less than most parents and she’s constantly moaning when she does. Also how damaging for her girls when they’re older to see how much their mum moaned about spending time with them on a public forum.
Finally - and this is no comment on anyone else on food vouchers, but I find it hard to marry her comment that the kids have been fed all summer on food vouchers with the public spending on botox / nails / clothes etc.
Totally agree with this. I have two kids too and my husband has to work ridiculously long hours so I have to juggle them a lot, along with the house and part time work. I have my kids 24/7 to the point where it’s a treat when I go for a wee alone. I cannot believe she is moaning when she has them only half the time and has just been on holiday. I’ve not been on a holiday since 2019. How sad for her little girls that she resents the time they spend together. I think she desperately wishes she was childless.

Reactions: 6
"Press trips don't pay the rent". Have you ever heard a more bratty spoilt comment?!

Besides, she could easily pay the rent if she, you know, got a job like the rest of us.. her kids are in childcare all day, she is running out of excuses as to why she can't work. Can't blame the patriarchy forever Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was an interesting post ages ago from someone convincingly suggest Anna is a narcissist. I think that post of hers cements that suggestion.

Reactions: 7
There was an interesting post ages ago from someone convincingly suggest Anna is a narcissist. I think that post of hers cements that suggestion.
Exactly. Trying to convince us to feel sorry for her when she's JUST got back from a free cruise with her boyfriend. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Imagine growing up and realising your mum told thousands of people that she was only happy when not looking after you.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I am completely bemused by her latest post. As others are.
I'm also a single parent on UC, but I work too, and I've used my free school meals vouchers to help me afford a few little days out on my week off with my kid - I just can't get my head around her.

I have been on no holidays or cruises. I can barely scrape a bit of money together for a cleanser on occasion - let alone afford Botox.

She is not in touch with real life. It's almost like she expects life to be like that all the time for her.
I don't understand.

The reason why she has to feed her kids on vouchers is because she spends her ‘proper’ food money on fancy cakes, pastries and ice creams a few times a week from all the bakeries they go to! Anyone with kids know if you want to save money you take drinks and snacks out with you on days out. She spunks money away then blames everyone but herself for being ‘poor’ it’s just irresponsible money management and no ones fault but her own

She's going on about the holidays being 'so hard' but her youngest has still been going to nursery, the eldest has been at holiday clubs for most of the holidays and they still stay with their dad 3 or 4 nights a week PLUS she doesn't have the worry of trying to get time off work because she doesn't work. Oh and three holidays, two of which were paid for by someone else! I find it impossible to sympathise with anything she's got to say when I've never known anyone to have it so cushy.

The reason why she has to feed her kids on vouchers is because she spends her ‘proper’ food money on fancy cakes, pastries and ice creams a few times a week from all the bakeries they go to! Anyone with kids know if you want to save money you take drinks and snacks out with you on days out. She spunks money away then blames everyone but herself for being ‘poor’ it’s just irresponsible money management and no ones fault but her own
Absolutely! I’m not in annas position financially thankfully and I still cringe at her pics of massive cakes and pastries she’s buying the girls. On a day out, Pop to Lidl, grab some lovely stuff from bakery and by all means get herself a coffee but ffs she wastes so much money.

I can’t believe how many snacks she buys whilst they’re out! I fully load up with snacks including plenty of fruit if I know as will be out for more than an hour or so!

I can’t believe how many snacks she buys whilst they’re out! I fully load up with snacks including plenty of fruit if I know as will be out for more than an hour or so!
I know, it's strange.. she makes all these weird and wonderful meals for herself but apparently can't put a piece of ham between two slices of bread..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another day, another dildo. How many does she need?!
Glad that us tax payers pay for her shopping vouchers etc, so she can save that cash for more important things.
Then the next day telling us that the bailiffs have come round for an unpaid leccy bill. Definitely got her priorities sorted.

Not entitled at all. No siree.

Reactions: 9
So she can’t pay the leccy bill but had done a Zara order? I earn a respectable salary and still have to hold back on the Zara orders for my kids as it adds up really quickly

Reactions: 12
She's got serious financial issues hasn't she. Bailiffs knocking the door because of unpaid bills and feeding the kids with food vouchers but can't possibly deny herself a splurge.

The irony is, if she got a job she'd have more money to spend on clothes and maybe wouldn't have the bailiffs at the door. Just a thought 😊

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in your 40's with two kids and still living like an out-of-control student who can't manage their own finances and is in total denial about the mess they're in, and deciding that instead of using their degree to make a good living they're going to post ads on instagram once a month and live off benefits while simultaneously buying clothes like they earn a 6 figure salary and complaining they're skint. Imagine.

Reactions: 9