TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. She could have worked& claimed help from UC with childcare and housing and been an influencer alongside it. This is how life works. If it was that easy to be an influencer everyone would give up their jobs.
The thing with Anna is her content is very adult. My clothes, my meals, my hair, my make up, my sex life. There’s so many brands that she could have worked with because she has a baby AND a small child. Baby products advertising is massive! But her content swings more towards wine and bitching about the girls dad rather than maternal. Gosh she could have done so well too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly. She could have worked& claimed help from UC with childcare and housing and been an influencer alongside it. This is how life works. If it was that easy to be an influencer everyone would give up their jobs.
The thing with Anna is her content is very adult. My clothes, my meals, my hair, my make up, my sex life. There’s so many brands that she could have worked with because she has a baby AND a small child. Baby products advertising is massive! But her content swings more towards wine and bitching about the girls dad rather than maternal. Gosh she could have done so well too 🤦🏻‍♀️
My god I wish she could read this. Absolutely bang on the money.

Reactions: 2
Has she seriously just posted a photo on her stories of her laying in her bed with not 1 but 2 vibrators?! Too.much.information!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she seriously just posted a photo on her stories of her laying in her bed with not 1 but 2 vibrators?! Too.much.information!!
was just coming here to say wtf. Maybe she’s now trying to get ads for Ann Summers as everything else has dried up (if you’ll pardon the pun)

Why doesn’t she spend her childfree time doing something a bit more productive like trying to get A job?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Change the record Anna. We know you spend all your free time doing that. You’ve told us lots of times.
She’s thinks it’s dead trendy and feminist to have her vibrators on show to the world. Literally so boring. Yawn!

Reactions: 3
Thanks to that story, I now have this gross image of her lazy ass lying in an unwashed bed, not showered in three days and surrounded by chocolate wrappers and vibrators. And she wonders why her inbox is dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMAGINE the girls dad did the same on his ig with sex toys once the girls have gone back to Anna 🤮🤮🤮

She’s sick in the head. Attention seeker much. I can actually see
them going to live with him full time tbh.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgusting behaviour- no wonder she hasn’t had any ads drop into her inbox - she really needs some help

Reactions: 1
To say shes constantly knocking them out youde think she'd be abit more cheerful 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, which one of you is RogerandScott 😂😂😂
Hahaha Roger has the right idea. She’s just posted a photo of her baby falling on her back too. I guess it happens but I wouldn’t be putting that on my story. I’d probably check my child was ok

Haha amazing! Tbh I've wanted to send her a similar DM but then she'd block me and I'm quite enjoying watching this car crash play out 😏