TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we are supposed to feel sorry for her that she has no ads and her inbox is empty... well anna if you are going to constantly Moan and talk about wanking then I’m fairly certain that’s why You have no interest in your ‘influencer’ status 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised she’s got no ads she’s an absolute embarrassment and if I had a company I wouldn’t want her advertising it! She needs to re-evaluate her life! She used to be funny, light and relatable but now she’s angry, bitter and depressing. She could have made a real go of instagram but no she’s fucked it up and she knows it!

Reactions: 5
Also, why is she paying for 2 days a week for the littlest one when she doesn’t work and claims to have no money? Doesn’t the dad have them a fair amount so she does get a break and time off from mothering. If you can afford it or are working then I understand but if you have no work and no money then surely keep the baby at home with you and take the time they are with their dad as your you time?

Also, why is she paying for 2 days a week for the littlest one when she doesn’t work and claims to have no money? Doesn’t the dad have them a fair amount so she does get a break and time off from mothering. If you can afford it or are working then I understand but if you have no work and no money then surely keep the baby at home with you and take the time they are with their dad as your you time?
this is what I don’t get. She must get a weekly break when the kids are with their dad. I certainly don’t get a day a week to myself. She doesn’t have a job so her job is surely parenting ? To spend all her money on childcare seems ludicrous when she can’t afford violet’s shoes / her rent

Reactions: 2
this is what I don’t get. She must get a weekly break when the kids are with their dad. I certainly don’t get a day a week to myself. She doesn’t have a job so her job is surely parenting ? To spend all her money on childcare seems ludicrous when she can’t afford violet’s shoes / her rent
But she can afford tit from the charity shop every week

Reactions: 3
So just when I thought she'd peaked today, she posts a pic of some gifts for the kids from her mum and slags them off. Really classy Anna.

Awful isn’t it
She wants / expects constant help and handouts in every aspect of her life then turns her nose up because they're not up to standard. If I were here mother I would be embarrassed to have raised someone so utterly entitled.

So just when I thought she'd peaked today, she posts a pic of some gifts for the kids from her mum and slags them off. Really classy Anna.
Yes! This! Ungrateful woman! Someone spent their money on that for her and she publicly trashed it. Why did she need to share that? So bleeping rude...... just what companies want to pay for in an influencer. Develop some humility, gratitude and a sense of how lucky you are. Remember all that stuff she was purporting to back regarding white privilege..... HELLO!! ✋🏽

Reactions: 7
Before being a full time mum she worked on a fish counter at a supermarket. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Shop workers work hard and are so undervalued) but why does she act like she’s all high and mighty?
If she just knew how to be humble she might get some ad work!
Her mum has obviously chosen those clothes cos the kids Like those characters. It’s sad that she can’t see that.

Before being a full time mum she worked on a fish counter at a supermarket. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Shop workers work hard and are so undervalued) but why does she act like she’s all high and mighty?
If she just knew how to be humble she might get some ad work!
Her mum has obviously chosen those clothes cos the kids Like those characters. It’s sad that she can’t see that.
I hate character clothes however my son loves paw patrol and if someone/ anyone bought him a paw patrol T-shirt I’d be grateful and I certainly wouldn’t go on social media and slag it off 😱

Reactions: 1
In her twisted logic it was probably a thinly veiled influencer beg for some Cissy Wears stuff (I follow that page and the kids clothes are beautiful) but she's managed to duck that up!

Reactions: 1
I used to hate character clothes then I quickly got over myself when I realised that it takes 2.5 seconds for children to grow out of something or for it to get stained so horribly it can never be redeemed 😅 handouts welcome here x

• Haha
If I were her and could afford nursery two days a week and had a partner local who could have the kids for a day at the weekend I would be going to work for about 20 hours a week and have some self respect. No Mum (single or not) gets a day off with no (preschool aged) kids once a week

Reactions: 7
If I were her and could afford nursery two days a week and had a partner local who could have the kids for a day at the weekend I would be going to work for about 20 hours a week and have some self respect. No Mum (single or not) gets a day off with no (preschool aged) kids once a week
exactly. What is she thinking. So entitled. Then moaning because she can’t get ad work to pay for her to sit on her arse for another month. Go get a part time job and you won’t struggle so much, you won’t need to tell Instagram what you’re eating or wanking to, and you’ll generally be more fulfilled. I cannot feel sorry for someone who moans about money but doesn’t do anything to try and get work, despite her opportunities (educated, childfree time on Her hands, support with the kids from her ex and mother)

Well she proclaimed about a year ago that she wasn’t going back to work cos she’s having a crack at the influencer life.... think she needs to rethink that one! Influencers generally have a job/career alongside influencing then may give that up if they hit it off big, you don’t go from being jobless to an influencer overnight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Well she proclaimed about a year ago that she wasn’t going back to work cos she’s having a crack at the influencer life.... think she needs to rethink that one! Influencers generally have a job/career alongside influencing then may give that up if they hit it off big, you don’t go from being jobless to an influencer overnight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
hmm one ad a month isn’t viable to be an influencer. And now that’s down to zero. You wouldn’t give up the day job for 1 a month surely?! You see others do one every other day