TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she had a big rant yesterday. Cringe. What does do a Coleen mean?

On her latest post with her new skirt I do desperately want to write, maybe you should put your child’s school shoes as a priority before your own clothes!! So fucked up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Doing a Coleen is setting a little trap to see who's looking at your stories and working out who's grassing you up. Coleen Rooney did it hence the phrase. I'd say whoever's been screenshotting to the girls dad was most likely doing it out of concern for her recent mental state, coz nothing she does is actually interesting enough to write home about is it.. 🥱

Reactions: 1
This mornings post with cicely drawing all over the chairs and herself in pen. Then Anna does a massive sigh. You gave a baby a pen!! So basically you asked for it.
She make things difficult for herself all for sympathy and oh look how hard I have it. No, just don’t do stupid things. Chunky wax crayons would have been fine but then that wouldn’t have been an instagramable post with a huge fml and pass the wine at 8am attitude like loads of insta mums have.
It’s the same with the I can’t afford school shoes then throwing money at everything else. You can’t get sympathy for that Anna, you did it to yourself!

Reactions: 3
This mornings post with cicely drawing all over the chairs and herself in pen. Then Anna does a massive sigh. You gave a baby a pen!! So basically you asked for it.
She make things difficult for herself all for sympathy and oh look how hard I have it. No, just don’t do stupid things. Chunky wax crayons would have been fine but then that wouldn’t have been an instagramable post with a huge fml and pass the wine at 8am attitude like loads of insta mums have.
It’s the same with the I can’t afford school shoes then throwing money at everything else. You can’t get sympathy for that Anna, you did it to yourself!
God I hate that pass the wine mentality. Are we all supposed to be raging alcoholics when we become a mum? Because I normally head for a nap not the bottle. Only an idiot gives a baby a felt tip pen and then instead of snatching it away before she ruins furniture, just lets her carry on and films it for the gram

Reactions: 5
It must be exhausting constantly thinking what can I film? What scenarios can I make up? how can I position things for photos? What shall I complain about to do with the ‘bin lids’ today? Oh I know I’ll grab a pen and let my baby duck up the furniture then complain about it, that’s easy. It probably takes less mental capacity to actually go out to work part time

God I hate that pass the wine mentality. Are we all supposed to be raging alcoholics when we become a mum? Because I normally head for a nap not the bottle. Only an idiot gives a baby a felt tip pen and then instead of snatching it away before she ruins furniture, just lets her carry on and films it for the gram
Next week, stay tuned for "ugh all my furniture is ruined, nothing ever goes right for me, actually don't worry my mum just bought me new furniture, hey guys check out my new dress"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next week, stay tuned for "ugh all my furniture is ruined, nothing ever goes right for me, actually don't worry my mum just bought me new furniture, hey guys check out my new dress"
Nah she’ll buy some paint and ruin something else ‘Upcycling’ 🤣 that unit was so Nice before she painted it, looks Bloody Awful now

• Haha
Tbf you can't just head for a nap when you are a single parent with 2 kids that are awake - which is why I reach for a wine 😅

Tbf you can't just head for a nap when you are a single parent with 2 kids that are awake - which is why I reach for a wine 😅
fair enough if that’s your situation and your coping strategy. I’m thinking from the mindset of a mum of one and wine makes me groggy and a worse parent. She definitely would rather buy wine than her children’s shoes sadly.

Reactions: 2
Goes to pub for roast dinner, despite moaning about pub roast dinners. Then proceeds to sit in said pub with said roast dinner, moaning further about pub roast dinner. Jeez.

• Wow
I know 😂 go home you twit
Bet she wasn’t even paying for it, if she can’t afford her child’s shoes 👀 in which case it’s bloody ungrateful and rude. Although she DID moan the entire time she was in the Bahamas on holiday with her ex fella.

Bet she wasn’t even paying for it, if she can’t afford her child’s shoes 👀 in which case it’s bloody ungrateful and rude. Although she DID moan the entire time she was in the Bahamas on holiday with her ex fella.
She’s the most miserable/moany person I ‘know’.

Its cos she thinks moaning is relatable to her followers.
But when things just don’t add up it confuses ppl. On universal credit and broke, using government vouchers to pay for food (not shaming this) then throwing money at charity shops, then can’t aftord kids shoes but can afford wine and more chazza tit, then eating out which she should be grateful for since she’s so broke but yet complains like she’s a snob and got loads of money. Which one is it Anna?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But when things just don’t add up it confuses ppl. On universal credit and broke, using government vouchers to pay for food (not shaming this) then throwing money at charity shops, then can’t aftord kids shoes but can afford wine and more chazza tit, then eating out which she should be grateful for since she’s so broke but yet complains like she’s a snob and got loads of money. Which one is it Anna?
👏🏽👌🏽

yep this is it. When you start moaning about not being able to afford to clothe your kids but seem to be wasting money on tit for yourself, you’re actually not going to gain respect from mums funnily enough. I haven’t bought myself new clothes in ages. Probably over a year. Not even something cheap from the charity shop Because I can make do, I’m not growing at the same rate as my 3 year old who needs constant updates to her wardrobe. So yes I do have to make sacrifices but I’d rather do that then have to admit to my mum I’ve spunked all my cash on shite and need a handout

It's weird isn't it. She's such a terrible snob but hasn't got a pot to piss in if you believe half of what she posts. If someone's taken her out for dinner today and she's sat there with a face like a smacked arse then posted the whole thing on insta slagging it off that'd be the last time I'd take her anywhere the ungrateful cow.
Remember her saying she couldnt afford the rent on her new house... wonder who's topping that up then? Mum to the rescue again..?

Reactions: 7
You're so right, but also I do agree with her that pub roasts are always disappointing 😂

• Haha