TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasting £12 on that pushchair! Hmmm
And then bitching and moaning about her ex having a family day out - you could too if you didn’t waste money on stupid things and moan about having both of them!
She’s very bitter the ex has a new partner isn’t she. You can get new dolls prams forcheaper than that. Ripoff I think

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I wouldn’t call it bitterness. It’s extremely emotional handing your kids over to be part of another family unit. Especially when they are so young. It really bleeping hurts

The celery plate was vile tho 🤣
I quite liked the buggy.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I wouldn’t call it bitterness. It’s extremely emotional handing your kids over to be part of another family unit. Especially when they are so young. It really bleeping hurts

I quite liked the buggy.
Genuinely thought the celery plate looked like a giant sanitary pad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I quite liked the buggy.
I understand that might be the case but I used the word bitter simply because she never seemed to care handing them over when she was with her man from London. As soon as she became single, she started firing these digs.

Reactions: 5
I understand that might be the case but I used the word bitter simply because she never seemed to care handing them over when she was with her man from London. As soon as she became single, she started firing these digs.
Bang on the money !!!

And that plate 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Needs her Mum to buy the school shoes 🤔 and umm why are you buying them with 6 weeks to go, the kids haven't even broken up yet. They also don't have to be from Clarks or a fancy shop. M&S are half the price. Her chest of drawers and vintage pushchair would cover a pair from Clarks. She really doesn't budget in the slightest. She's a benefits headache to those who pay tax and struggle to get by without qualifying for any benefits.

Reactions: 7
Needs her Mum to buy the school shoes 🤔 and umm why are you buying them with 6 weeks to go, the kids haven't even broken up yet. They also don't have to be from Clarks or a fancy shop. M&S are half the price. Her chest of drawers and vintage pushchair would cover a pair from Clarks. She really doesn't budget in the slightest. She's a benefits headache to those who pay tax and struggle to get by without qualifying for any benefits.
All of this!! 👏🏽👏🏽 Spot on! Why is her mum buying her kids shoes ffs. She’s 40 and can’t buy her own child shoes because she buys crap all the time. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to ask someone else to pay for my firstborn's school shoes knowing I'd waxed 40 odd quid on absolute crap in an antiques shop, and god knows how much on vintage clothes FOR MYSELF just a few days previously. My mum would have told me to duck off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She knows if she asks her mum for money for the kids she’ll give it to her. So instead of spending her own dosh on school shoes, she saves that for her charity shop raids

Anyone know what her stories are about today? I'm guessing that someone is spying and tell her ex about her via Instagram? She mentioned 'doing a colleen' 🤔

Anyone know what her stories are about today? I'm guessing that someone is spying and tell her ex about her via Instagram? She mentioned 'doing a colleen' 🤔
She said the other day that someone was screenshotting her stories and sending them to her ex 😂 but as she pointed out her profile is public anyway so he could just look himself. Looks like she’s found the culprit?

Reactions: 1
She said the other day that someone was screenshotting her stories and sending them to her ex 😂 but as she pointed out her profile is public anyway so he could just look himself. Looks like she’s found the culprit?
Yeah, she's public, it's there for all to see!