TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means the opposite, she wants a man who can accept and own his privileges as a white middle class man and the benefits he has had due to this. But, honestly, who knows. o_O

Reactions: 1
I think she means the opposite, she wants a man who can accept and own his privileges as a white middle class man and the benefits he has had due to this. But, honestly, who knows. o_O
Ah ok. I honestly couldn't work out which way round she meant. I mean fair enough I suppose. But if she's using insta to try and get dates now, she needs to stop telling everyone she fell asleep with a dildo down her leggings eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she deliberately fucked up her eldest’s hair just to appear more relateable or whatever on the ‘gram

I swear she deliberately fucked up her eldest’s hair just to appear more relateable or whatever on the ‘gram
She must have... the alternative is that she left a 4 year old alone with a pair of scissors long enough for her to cut half her hair off which I definitely wouldn't be splashing all over instagram 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s only featuring diverse kids books and toys ‘for the gram’. My child has Diverse books and toys But you wouldn’t know it from my instagram page. I feel she went on one with the BLM movement and is trying super hard to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she’s only featuring diverse kids books and toys ‘for the gram’. My child has Diverse books and toys But you wouldn’t know it from my instagram page. I feel she went on one with the BLM movement and is trying super hard to keep up appearances.
Definitely! Her and Rey from TheWillisHome are just all over it “for the ‘gram”

She must have... the alternative is that she left a 4 year old alone with a pair of scissors long enough for her to cut half her hair off which I definitely wouldn't be splashing all over instagram 😬
I know kids can cut their own hair lol, I did it when I was about 6/7 😂 but she only cut her fringe from what I remember. Ana decided to hack off the rest of her bloody hair for some reason. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Definitely! Her and Rey from TheWillisHome are just all over it “for the ‘gram”

I know kids can cut their own hair lol, I did it when I was about 6/7 😂 but she only cut her fringe from what I remember. Ana decided to hack off the rest of her bloody hair for some reason. I just don’t get it
Oh yeah definitely, I'm sure I snipped my own fringe when I was a kid. But my mum didn't have instagram back in 1987 so she couldn't tell 16,000 strangers about it 😆

• Haha
She definitely strategically placed the diverse books in the photo this morning. It was so obvious.
I respect her for the ‘work’ she’s doing though in respect to supporting black owned and dismantling white privilege etc. It’s really important that it isn’t just left to black ppl to do. So for that I respect her.

I do generally like Anna. Not keen on all the wanking talk and complaining about being broke but always shopping. Also don’t like public bashing of the girls dad but I do quite like her and find her funny sometimes. The kids are funny and it doesn’t feel like she ‘sells them’ like other influencers do with ads!

OMG. I wanted to mention this..... I’m not sure what she is trying to prove

It would perhaps be more useful to recommend the diverse books that her kids like rather than placing them subtly (or not) in photos. I’m in two minds a bit as I really do appreciate her using her voice and privilege also. It just did feel very ‘all for the gram’

It would perhaps be more useful to recommend the diverse books that her kids like rather than placing them subtly (or not) in photos. I’m in two minds a bit as I really do appreciate her using her voice and privilege also. It just did feel very ‘all for the gram’
She’s all for the gram! Plain and simple

She’s just trying to be a bit too much of a saint. Sure maybe recommend a book if it’s particularly well enjoyed by your children but the unsubtle placement of the book as if to say ‘we’ve been reading this all morning’ is just a little amusing

She’s so very desperate in all areas of her life and sadly it’s making her come across as a bit of a dick

She’s moaning brands don’t want to pay her for content, but the content she gives is talking about constant wanking and lube buying and falling asleep with vibrators down her leggings?

Reactions: 2
She’s moaning brands don’t want to pay her for content, but the content she gives is talking about constant wanking and lube buying and falling asleep with vibrators down her leggings?
bet she’s sorry now that she slagged off Tesco 😂

• Haha
Yes she’s been quite risky with the wanking thing. Obv nothing wrong with discussing it in a healthy way but it was coming across as sex obsessed teenager. If it was a man saying all those things there would have been an absolute uproar. Can you imagine!!!?
She’s really shot herself in the foot there. Yes female masturbation is taboo but some things are to be kept private. Have some dignity. I’ve heard ppl like Carrie (mere seore) and remi Sade discussing it on a podcast and that is completely acceptable but to keep going on about it for instagram content isn’t classy at all

Reactions: 4
She's just so desperate to appear edgy - all the crass posts about wanking etc have backfired massively because she probably thought it made her come across as normal and relatable but in reality she's alienated the few brands she worked with and made her followers think she's slowly losing the plot. Being a single parent is hard and I know that because I'm also a single parent but I manage to do it while also working full time and that's what pisses a lot of people off, all this disposable income and a nice new bigger house in a nice posh area, posher than I'll ever be able to afford, and STILL the woman complains like nobody I've ever known. She surely must see how this alienates people?