Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyJY

Has she ever mentioned friends? Meeting a friend for a walk? I understand the loneliness, but straight back into dating? What about a walk and a coffee with a mate?

Reactions: 6

electric_boots

I would pay more attention to her opinion if I didn’t feel she was jumping on a bandwagon. She lives very close to a city where white people are in the minority yet she has never mentioned anything about anti-racism before.
I would have had more respect for her if she'd said right, my children are growing up in a predominantly white area and this bothers me, so I'll move to an area which is more culturally diverse, send them to a school where there are children from a more diverse range of cultures and backgrounds, then they'll actually be learning about black people and their history by being immersed in it rather than reading about it in books. Because that's all she's done - read about it in books. She has no first hand experience of the racism she talks about so yes in my opinion its good that she wants to educate herself but she is not qualified to teach about it, and could do a lot better. I went to school in Leicester and I was one of only three white children in my class. It was brilliant. I learned so much about other cultures and races and religions. I still live in Leicester now and am so proud of my diverse city.

• Heart

Abcd123

VIP Member
I love to DM her and say the below but don't wanna get blocked...

1) stop moaning, yes you're tired from broken sleep but you don't have to get the kids up and then go and 8hrs work do you. Twat.

2) don't let the kids in your room/refuse to lie with them til they fall asleep, the first week will be hard but they'll learn that you're the adult and you make the rules

3) be glad your ex has joint custody and don't have to single parent FULL TIME

4) Stop bitching about your ex on social media, nobody needs that dirty laundry.

Also, fully agree that she's she's dumped as she usually has these woe is me posts around the time of a dumping.

Chipstiz

Do you know how much I would actually have my shit together if my ex contributed financially and did half the week 🥴

electric_boots

Sorry to rake this up again but I'm curious. So, this month so far she's treated herself to -
Gel nails
Botox
Lip filler
Haircut and colour
New Nike trainers
Superdrug / Boots spree including Fenty makeup
All that Zara shit she bought in London

We still sure that certain people are being upfront and honest about what they're earning on the side while claiming unemployment benefits....? Coz I couldn't afford one thing off that list this month and I work 40 hours a fucking week. There's treating yourself and there's spending money like it's going out of fashion. Doesn't add up to me because if she was in that much debt she wouldn't be able to get a credit card so the money is coming from somewhere.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She's only 5 as well, not a teenager! Makes you wonder where she's heard that scathing way of talking to people enough to repeat it herself 🤔
I wondered this too. And why is a 5 year old repeatedly saying they want their mum dead ??? That’s not funny and probably warrants investigation not laughing about it on insta to strangers

Reactions: 5

Onecandream

Agree with this. I stuck up for her spending her UC how she wants but no way in shitting hell can any fucker on UC (including myself) afford to spend £200 on boots. BOOTS. She’s got another income for sure, either that our her new boy toy bought them for her. Either that or shes not paying any of her bills.
Her other income is the ads she does. She doesn’t hide it. If your on UC and you earn from an ad your universal credit payment drops right down or goes to zero. Therefore the money she’s spending on shoes could be entirely from her paid work.

still think the shoes are ugly and not worth £200 tho 🤣

Her other income is the ads she does. She doesn’t hide it. If your on UC and you earn from an ad your universal credit payment drops right down or goes to zero. Therefore the money she’s spending on shoes could be entirely from her paid work.

still think the shoes are ugly and not worth £200 tho 🤣
Its always possible that they could be on credit card or klarna too. You just never know these days as it’s so easy to buy buy buy. Wouldn’t surprise me as she is shit with money and money choices

Slothgang

Chatty Member
Plus I don't think its fair to compare a post natal woman to a man who is specifically choosing to commit DV. Have you seen the Louis theroux documentary about new mums? Post natal hormones can make you completely lose it.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I don't really get it, does she think she's cool and edgy and sexy for wanking? We all wank love we just don't go on about it. It seems so immature.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Yes exactly. It’s how she’s always advertised stuff but who Does it appeal to!? I wouldn’t want her trying to flog my stuff with such a weird sales pitch ‘I’m shit but this is quite good’
She moans all the time about why won’t any brands work with her and was constantly putting feelers out for cooking sponserships for weeks! She finally bloody gets one and treats it like a Yr 7 pupil doing their first power point presentation in front of the whole class

And also her fringe and the way she’s been doing her makeup/wearing certain earrings lately make her look like a low rent MOD (Clemmie Hooper).

• Haha

electric_boots

Thanks to that story, I now have this gross image of her lazy ass lying in an unwashed bed, not showered in three days and surrounded by chocolate wrappers and vibrators. And she wonders why her inbox is dry.

• Haha

electric_boots

Always has to do a subtle photo with a mans body part in it
It's SO narcissistic isn't it?! Imagine thinking people actually give a shit that you're out for coffee with your boyfriend. "Local influencer spotted having coffee in Market Harborough with new mystery man!" Give me a break. She thinks she's some kind of bloody celebrity. Bet she sat there with her shades on praying somebody recognised her.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I don’t know how UC works. Of course people on it are entitled to save up and spend it how they want on themselves. But when you see someone saying they can’t afford things for their kids and then spend £500 on their own Botox it does make you wonder... I really wanted to go to the hairdressers this week but it always costs me around £150 and my kids needed new shoes and spring wardrobe so I didn’t book it in the end. I work full time and not on UC but prioritised.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
This mornings post with cicely drawing all over the chairs and herself in pen. Then Anna does a massive sigh. You gave a baby a pen!! So basically you asked for it.
She make things difficult for herself all for sympathy and oh look how hard I have it. No, just don’t do stupid things. Chunky wax crayons would have been fine but then that wouldn’t have been an instagramable post with a huge fml and pass the wine at 8am attitude like loads of insta mums have.
It’s the same with the I can’t afford school shoes then throwing money at everything else. You can’t get sympathy for that Anna, you did it to yourself!
God I hate that pass the wine mentality. Are we all supposed to be raging alcoholics when we become a mum? Because I normally head for a nap not the bottle. Only an idiot gives a baby a felt tip pen and then instead of snatching it away before she ruins furniture, just lets her carry on and films it for the gram

Greyson

She’s accused her mother of being a narcissist in some of those horrible, shaming videos and photos she has posted about her on her IG. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

electric_boots

Is it her mum's fake tan?

This holiday looks so confusing. All she does is moan.
Yeah she said her mum packed it. I know what you mean about it looking confusing.. I can't imagine it being a relaxing break with how neurotic her and her mother are.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Has she seriously just posted a photo on her stories of her laying in her bed with not 1 but 2 vibrators?! Too.much.information!!

• Sick
  • Haha