Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god for this thread!
Claire is so painful. And so full of herself.
An expert in everything. Everything is Ahh mazing!
I only show a snippet of my life and day, guys.
Haha okay. You’re talking to the camera first thing every morning, you tell us what your day is from coffee, work out, showing us your actual list for the day to snooze fest meal prep.
She’s so tone death, the tit she would say while half the country was in lockdown. There’s so much to be grateful for blah blah.
Woman you have no idea in your little bubble in “beautiful Tassie”
Please stop telling us what to do and think!

Reactions: 6
Is she still a cop? How is she pissing people off? Do tell!
The cop community is quite insular. Claire won what I guess is seen as a promotion, which meant she went to an outer area but still close to Hobart and it came with a house as part of the deal (like, a rural cop shop where you live). She then got pregnant and you can’t be in uniform past a certain number of weeks so she was seconded elsewhere but kept the house during the secondment and leave, even though she’s not doing the job that goes with it. My understanding is that while it’s all “above board”, there’s others than would have liked the job and are pissy that she gets the free house without doing the job. She also barely even stays there because the house is cold and probably not that grammable so they spend a lot of time at the partner’s parents house which is why she doesn’t show much of the house anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I like Krista a lot! She's fithappymummy. Her partner is also a cop pretty sure from what I found online. So thats 3 in the fam... Krista is a detective. Her partner is a hotty! He can arrest me any time...

Also..... Claire lent her babyshower dress to a follower in QLD and posted a story to say she couldn't remember who and she wants the dress back lolol. What a mess. The follower should have sent the dress back before now. Such a weird situation
I’ve heard that Claire’s partner is also a police officer. I followed FHM for a while but found her so annoying and OTT.

That whole dress thing sounded so odd!!

Reactions: 1
The cop community is quite insular. Claire won what I guess is seen as a promotion, which meant she went to an outer area but still close to Hobart and it came with a house as part of the deal (like, a rural cop shop where you live). She then got pregnant and you can’t be in uniform past a certain number of weeks so she was seconded elsewhere but kept the house during the secondment and leave, even though she’s not doing the job that goes with it. My understanding is that while it’s all “above board”, there’s others than would have liked the job and are pissy that she gets the free house without doing the job. She also barely even stays there because the house is cold and probably not that grammable so they spend a lot of time at the partner’s parents house which is why she doesn’t show much of the house anymore.
Great tea thank you!

Just this though proves the entitlement on this brat!

Reactions: 3
lmao your username.

I knew she must have moved houses. She would always show her new kitchen and her stairs and living room and now all she shows is one room and the back of a chair.

What's the tea on her partner? How long have they been together? Is Krista still a cop too?

Is anyone else in the fam a cop?

lmao your username.

I knew she must have moved houses. She would always show her new kitchen and her stairs and living room and now all she shows is one room and the back of a chair.

What's the tea on her partner? How long have they been together? Is Krista still a cop too?

Is anyone else in the fam a cop?
Haha also just noticed the name.

Sensational!

Now that I realise she’s a cop it makes perfect sense why she got her knickers in such a twist about illegally advertising baby formula 😂 but also why does she never declare her relentless Cleo Harper posts as #ad?! The Cleo Harper stuff does actually look quite nice and like something I would wear but the simple fact that she’s their ambassador means I will never buy anything from there.

Now that I realise she’s a cop it makes perfect sense why she got her knickers in such a twist about illegally advertising baby formula 😂 but also why does she never declare her relentless Cleo Harper posts as #ad?! The Cleo Harper stuff does actually look quite nice and like something I would wear but the simple fact that she’s their ambassador means I will never buy anything from there.
Her and Sophie Guidolin. Firm no from me.

Claire is a cop so she has this whole need for her community to comply with her instructions.

She reeks of someone in enforcement - happy as anything until you do something considered to be "offensive" to her and then she shames you or belittles her community - look at what I do for you, for free, show me the respect I demand, I give you everything, how dare you expect more from me.

The whole secretive thing about baby boy is just weird - why make such a big deal about it. If you don't want to show him then fine but don't try and make money off having a baby ( spruiking formula, baby equipment etc) and exploiting him/motherhood in that way.

She wants her cake and eat it too except she doesn't eat cake as part of her meal prep I am sure :rolleyes: .
And.....everything that she got for free for "baby boy" she could start a shop. Most of the free clothes etc etc for "baby boy" (so hate calling the baby that🥴🥴) he will probably never wear, but she'll take it anyway cause it's free. 🤷🤷

I’m astonished she’s a cop and has a large social media presence (and her twin too). My brother is a cop (in a different state) and social media is an absolute no no. He has extremely private accounts for the purpose of messaging family etc but absolutely nothing identifying himself, no photos, not using his full name etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m astonished she’s a cop and has a large social media presence (and her twin too). My brother is a cop (in a different state) and social media is an absolute no no. He has extremely private accounts for the purpose of messaging family etc but absolutely nothing identifying himself, no photos, not using his full name etc.
We know other police in the same state who are the same. They don’t want to be discovered by their “clientele”. In my job, it’s a no no too. I wonder what the higher ups think?

Did the Cleo Harper tit from this morning scream undisclosed ad to anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Yes...I always thought police or when especially Krista the sister being a detective, that they would not be allowed to have a platform on any social media especially spruking being an influencer. And all you have to do is google them both and their professions are there to see. Fair enough if you just had IG for your own personal use, and made it private for close friends and family, but when your being a true influencer flogging stuff and receiving gifts left right and centre, I thought that would be a big no no like you said. 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
So agree with everything on this! Have been nodding my head in agreement the whole way.
I started following her a few years ago because of the Kmart posts, I can’t goto Kmart everyday (or week) like she can so I liked what she showed in store and how the clothes or decor looked. But now, it’s all sponsored posts and baby boy. I have a young son, and everytime she says that it makes me wince. Just say his name, what’s the big deal??
Would cops be like teachers re: social media? I know they have strict rules

Reactions: 2
She’s going hard with the ads today. Such a turn off but I suppose she has nothing else interesting to post about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.