Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve hit the nail on the head with Claire…she just doesn’t have any friends…and is obviously body/ health obsessed. I would even say disordered. It all links into this toxic positivity thing she’s got going on

Reactions: 11
$$$$$ will make you say anything
I was actually a (very) minor fitness influencer before I had children. During the pregnancy with my first I made the call to delete my accounts. It was more of a growing side gig to other incomes but it was not worth it when it came to exposing my family online. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's admitted she has implants a while ago, and even said if people wanted to know how flat she was before, to look at her twin... which was kind of rude haha.
Ah I didn’t realise. Not surprised she took the opportunity to have a “subtle” dig at the twin whim at it though !!

Reactions: 1
Such mundane content. It was a productive morning even though I am still in my pj's. I am going to have a shower. I am not sure how long a thread will be maintained as the tit she posts/talks about is so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such mundane content. It was a productive morning even though I am still in my pj's. I am going to have a shower. I am not sure how long a thread will be maintained as the tit she posts/talks about is so boring.
Need a Claire bingo.

Take a shot everytime she says...
"morning grammers", "happy ____day/yay!", "never miss a monday", kmart screengrabs, "guys, this is not my fulltime job, you can search for the same stuff i do!", "workout/shower/ washed hair/ coffee done", "I'm just a simple girl" "cuddle time with baby boy!", "just be kind", "fresh lashes/brows", "just been for a walk!", "ahhhmazing!", laying down and sweaty post-workout shot with boobs out, "ask me a question", "guys, be respectful!", kmart photos of shelves and racks, "caught up with my twin!" "CLEO HARPER CLEO HARPER CLEO HARPER" "FRANCESCA FRANCESCA FRANCESCA"

Drink, drank, drunk.

Look I really liked Claire but my eyes have been opened to a lot of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Need a Claire bingo.

"morning grammers", "happy ____day/yay!", "never miss a monday", kmart screengrabs, "guys, this is not my fulltime job, you can search for the same stuff i do!", "workout/shower/ washed hair/ coffee done", "I'm just a simple girl" "cuddle time with baby boy!", "just be kind", "fresh lashes/brows", "just been for a walk!", "ahhhmazing!", laying down and sweaty post-workout shot with boobs out, "ask me a question", "guys, be respectful!", kmart photos of shelves and racks, "caught up with my twin!" "CLEO HARPER CLEO HARPER CLEO HARPER" "FRANCESCA FRANCESCA FRANCESCA"

Drink, drank, drunk.

Omg this is spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Need a Claire bingo.

Drink, drank, drunk.

You nailed it.

Reactions: 1
Had to laugh when I seen her say/or it was a post (not sure sorry) her lashes and eyebrow saved her when she was in labour having "baby boy". How???🥴🥴🥴🤷

• Haha
I'm at a point where I want to scream with her coos including "Baby Boy", "Love him so much!", "He's so cute". She cocks her head and makes a weird sound with her tongue every time and it inexplicably grinds my gears.
She's like a 14 year old soft-releasing her new crush for likes.

Reactions: 6
My favourite thing about her are her passive aggressive answers to questions asked. How was the one the other day about what her partner does for a job 🤦‍♀️ Hello, your Instagram handle is 'the life of claire' change your handle if you dont want people asking regular questions. Youre so open when you choose too. Friggen despise this woman!!!

Reactions: 7
I just realised she blocked me haha… I wrote a message about something unsafe for baby sleep (I usually would never bother writing messages but some stuff is so blatantly unsafe) and she responded in a way that came across as insecure… but then blocked me. Must’ve copped it over the baby formula stuff as well. Ok hun. I really don’t mind because she is blaaaannnnd but fragile much? I guess when you just want people up your ass all the time it’s confronting to get messages all the time from strangers having something to say about parenting. Here’s the crazy thing, if you don’t want opinions… don’t post. That simple. It’s not “censorship”. It’s literally the fact you cannot control other peoples opinions of you. You’re welcome to block and delete and so you should.
Unfortunately parenting is a super aggressive space because people will fight you over every single parenting decision you make. However, you need to accept if you want freebies, if you want a following, you want attention - you will experience an inevitable downside that comes with the territory.

Guess I’ll have to *checks notes* refresh the Kmart page on my own then 😞😞😞😞😜😜😜😜🫢🫢🫢🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really liked her advice a week or so ago about the routine she has and how they did it…. For her week old baby. Babe - newborns don’t need a routine they literally just eat and sleep hahaha. Your not doing anything magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really liked her advice a week or so ago about the routine she has and how they did it…. For her week old baby. Babe - newborns don’t need a routine they literally just eat and sleep hahaha. Your not doing anything magic.
I’ve only recently come across this woman but yes to this! Routine for newborns really grinds my gears. Ok, sure have a bath the same time every day but other than that it’s all on demand for the first 3-4 months! All they do is eat and sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Claire acting like she HAS a routine after a week. Hahahaha

• Haha
I just realised she blocked me haha… I wrote a message about something unsafe for baby sleep (I usually would never bother writing messages but some stuff is so blatantly unsafe) and she responded in a way that came across as insecure… but then blocked me. Must’ve copped it over the baby formula stuff as well. Ok hun. I really don’t mind because she is blaaaannnnd but fragile much? I guess when you just want people up your ass all the time it’s confronting to get messages all the time from strangers having something to say about parenting. Here’s the crazy thing, if you don’t want opinions… don’t post. That simple. It’s not “censorship”. It’s literally the fact you cannot control other peoples opinions of you. You’re welcome to block and delete and so you should.
Unfortunately parenting is a super aggressive space because people will fight you over every single parenting decision you make. However, you need to accept if you want freebies, if you want a following, you want attention - you will experience an inevitable downside that comes with the territory.

Guess I’ll have to *checks notes* refresh the Kmart page on my own then 😞😞😞😞😜😜😜😜🫢🫢🫢🫢
Hahaha was it about sleeping in the cacoonababy????

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Claire is a cop so she has this whole need for her community to comply with her instructions.

She reeks of someone in enforcement - happy as anything until you do something considered to be "offensive" to her and then she shames you or belittles her community - look at what I do for you, for free, show me the respect I demand, I give you everything, how dare you expect more from me.

The whole secretive thing about baby boy is just weird - why make such a big deal about it. If you don't want to show him then fine but don't try and make money off having a baby ( spruiking formula, baby equipment etc) and exploiting him/motherhood in that way.

She wants her cake and eat it too except she doesn't eat cake as part of her meal prep I am sure :rolleyes: .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha was it about sleeping in the cacoonababy????
Yes… what people do with their babies is their business, safe or unsafe. But she said she put him in it to sleep overnight. If I were watching her stories with a baby and no idea I would think nothing of it. I think her whole stance of being an expert with a 3 week old infant just sent me lol.
To clarify - I don’t want to argue with people about positioners and whatnot. I just think it’s irresponsible to advertise it and explain it the way she did. Same as the formula. Why are you showing off formula (which you cannot advertise) when you are exclusively breastfeeding?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Need a Claire bingo.

Drink, drank, drunk.

I’m dead. You have hit the nail on the head with this!
I used to enjoy her aswell but she has become so passive aggressive I now can not stand her. All she does is post kmart things, or sponsored things. It’s not really “life of claire” because she actually show’s nothing about her life. Which is fine. But pick a lane and stay in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.