Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally just threw Thomas out there to see if someone would spill the name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I totally just threw Thomas out there to see if someone would spill the name 😂
LOL! 😂

I’d be sharing my babies name so I could get those nice embroided towels, blankets and puzzles I like for freeeee 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Houston totally fits with her. Her twin sister’s kids are named Maverick and Elkie (Elka?) so Houston doesn’t surprise me at all.

Is her partner American, do you think?
No. If he was, they’d surely be planning semi-regular trips to the US. Instead, they’ve already booked Noosa for October.

Reactions: 3
Based on the names she shared she liked but wouldn’t use they didn’t give off a similar vibe to Houston. In fact she said she likes simple traditional names.

Houston is not one of those names!

Reactions: 1
Poor bastard. She truly seems exhausting.
She also hates that dog. You should see her dragging him for a speed walk. He’s an older dog and she’s aggravated a number of dog walkers with her attitude. Doesn’t help when she’s stomping along a path, doing an Insta story. My teenage daughters used to roll their eyes when they saw her coming.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She also hates that dog. You should see her dragging him for a speed walk. He’s an older dog and she’s aggravated a number of dog walkers with her attitude. Doesn’t help when she’s stomping along a path, doing an Insta story. My teenage daughters used to roll their eyes when they saw her coming.
Yeah I dont get warm vibes when she talks about him. Uses the same pic of him always and said a couple of years ago she wasn't a pet person but if she ever got a dog it would be a German Shepherd (shocker).

How long have her and her partner actually been together? She says it's years but I swear not long before she announced her pregnancy she said she was single in one of her question boxes.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I dont get warm vibes when she talks about him. Uses the same pic of him always and said a couple of years ago she wasn't a pet person but if she ever got a dog it would be a German Shepherd (shocker).

How long have her and her partner actually been together? She says it's years but I swear not long before she announced her pregnancy she said she was single in one of her question boxes.
sounds like you actually know her well enough..... So.....lets ask the question again. What's "baby boys" real"😜😜🥴🥴 name
She can be very cryptic on some thing's when she puts the question/answer segment on IG.
I find her to not be one of these persons that's an open book on social media.

I just don't get it.

It's a name. You're a nobody. An actual nobody in Tasmania. You already make money off the poor kid. Accept any free tit that comes your way for the kid.

Get the duck over yourself.

Reactions: 7
She can be very cryptic on some thing's when she puts the question/answer segment on IG.
I agree. For someone who goes on about how honest and real they are, she is weird about so many thing and gets so butthurt when anyone asks her personal questions.

Also agree re the dog!! She hates him, you can tell.

Reactions: 1
I just don't get it.

It's a name. You're a nobody. An actual nobody in Tasmania. You already make money off the poor kid. Accept any free tit that comes your way for the kid.

Get the duck over yourself.
She is nothing but an attention seeking cow, she is so bloody rude. Look, I totally get the whole privacy thing with your children BUT she is handling it wrongly. Quit talking about him, quit sharing your friggen baby freebies, stop "teasing" everyone and change your instagram name because youre not actually sharing life things with us Claire. Can not stand her, the way she talks is so domineering

Reactions: 4
sounds like you actually know her well enough..... So.....lets ask the question again. What's "baby boys" real"😜😜🥴🥴 name
I don’t know her lol just have followed for years now. She used to be a fav insta account but that’s changed in recent years she’s become very different to how she used to be. I just happen to remember certain things she’s said 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.