Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she thinks she is hot? Like with her lashes and implants and showing off her body? I really do t like to snark on appearance but she is quite unattractive in my opinion. I mean, good on her if she disagrees with me, but I do wonder.

Reactions: 8
Yes… what people do with their babies is their business, safe or unsafe. But she said she put him in it to sleep overnight. If I were watching her stories with a baby and no idea I would think nothing of it. I think her whole stance of being an expert with a 3 week old infant just sent me lol.
To clarify - I don’t want to argue with people about positioners and whatnot. I just think it’s irresponsible to advertise it and explain it the way she did. Same as the formula. Why are you showing off formula (which you cannot advertise) when you are exclusively breastfeeding?!?
100% agree with you

Reactions: 3
Do you think she thinks she is hot? Like with her lashes and implants and showing off her body? I really do t like to snark on appearance but she is quite unattractive in my opinion. I mean, good on her if she disagrees with me, but I do wonder.
Oh absolutely, just look at those sweaty post workout selfies with her boobs and lashes front and centre 🤢 She certainly isnt unattractive by any means, not at all, but she is far from sexy like she thinks she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why are none of the Cleo Harper stories tagged as an ad? Had to drop in the "I'm 3 weeks post partum" in the post just to rub it in people's faces again.

This CH range must be why she's been killing herself power walking and exercising to get her body back

Reactions: 2
Mmmmm yeah she thinks she is. Take out the plastic tits and she’s fairly average.

She reminds of women from my mother’s group who thought they were going to get invisible medals for their unmedicated births, exclusive breastfeeding and their 2 week old sleeping through through the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh absolutely, just look at those sweaty post workout selfies with her boobs and lashes front and centre 🤢 She certainly isnt unattractive by any means, not at all, but she is far from sexy like she thinks she is.
I think she'd be attractive with an extra 5kg. She has very little body fat, and that makes her face look very aged and masculine. The fake eyelashes don't help. An eyelash tint and lift would probably suit her better.

Reactions: 4
She reminds of women from my mother’s group who thought they were going to get invisible medals for their unmedicated births, exclusive breastfeeding and their 2 week old sleeping through through the night 🤣
Omg imagine Claire in her mother's group zoom meetings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Why are none of the Cleo Harper stories tagged as an ad? Had to drop in the "I'm 3 weeks post partum" in the post just to rub it in people's faces again.

This CH range must be why she's been killing herself power walking and exercising to get her body back
She's gonna end up with a prolapse if she isn't careful. Wonder if LOC has had an internal and clearance from her women's health physio?

She's gonna end up with a prolapse if she isn't careful. Wonder if LOC has had an internal and clearance from her women's health physio?
Of course not she is the know it all of all things birth/babies/life!

I think she'd be attractive with an extra 5kg. She has very little body fat, and that makes her face look very aged and masculine. The fake eyelashes don't help. An eyelash tint and lift would probably suit her better.
Yes I think you are probably right. And it’s her personality making her less attractive. Hopefully she sees this thread and at least takes the eyelash feedback on board.

• Haha
Her squat form is appalling. She’s going to do herself an injury. I get the wanting to be back at the gym and training (I was back to light training with both of mine between 6-8 weeks after approval from my OB and a once over by a women’s physio). I just can’t imagine a legitimate health professional approving her at three weeks. There’s still a healing wound in her uterus and as others have said, she’s risking a prolapse.
She would be a NIGHTMARE in a mother’s group with all of the humble bragging and competitive mothering. I feel bad for the other mum’s in her group who might listen to her nonsense and feel they’re not doing as well as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I think you are probably right. And it’s her personality making her less attractive. Hopefully she sees this thread and at least takes the eyelash feedback on board.
The fake eyelashes look like there only half across and not along the whole eyelid. I think she needs to go to a new beautician. But....she is probably doing a paid for partnership gig with the one she endorses.🤷

Her squat form is appalling. She’s going to do herself an injury. I get the wanting to be back at the gym and training (I was back to light training with both of mine between 6-8 weeks after approval from my OB and a once over by a women’s physio). I just can’t imagine a legitimate health professional approving her at three weeks. There’s still a healing wound in her uterus and as others have said, she’s risking a prolapse.
She would be a NIGHTMARE in a mother’s group with all of the humble bragging and competitive mothering. I feel bad for the other mum’s in her group who might listen to her nonsense and feel they’re not doing as well as her.
I just realised she blocked me haha… I wrote a message about something unsafe for baby sleep (I usually would never bother writing messages but some stuff is so blatantly unsafe) and she responded in a way that came across as insecure… but then blocked me. Must’ve copped it over the baby formula stuff as well. Ok hun. I really don’t mind because she is blaaaannnnd but fragile much? I guess when you just want people up your ass all the time it’s confronting to get messages all the time from strangers having something to say about parenting. Here’s the crazy thing, if you don’t want opinions… don’t post. That simple. It’s not “censorship”. It’s literally the fact you cannot control other peoples opinions of you. You’re welcome to block and delete and so you should.
Unfortunately parenting is a super aggressive space because people will fight you over every single parenting decision you make. However, you need to accept if you want freebies, if you want a following, you want attention - you will experience an inevitable downside that comes with the territory.

Guess I’ll have to *checks notes* refresh the Kmart page on my own then 😞😞😞😞😜😜😜😜🫢🫢🫢🫢
One thing I hate is how influencers block/delete persons for no other reason but for their own personal ego. If persons are being courteous the way they comment but she doesn't agree with why block/delete. Obviously very insecure in herself to just ignore comment. instead everything has to be of a positive nature always to show that they she had this perfect life with no flaws, and no one can disagrees with them. I wonder if someone agreed to disagree in person would she get up and walk away from the conversation. 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️I don't think so. The world would be a funny place if we all agreed on everything. 😁

Last edited:
Claire is a cop so she has this whole need for her community to comply with her instructions.

She reeks of someone in enforcement - happy as anything until you do something considered to be "offensive" to her and then she shames you or belittles her community - look at what I do for you, for free, show me the respect I demand, I give you everything, how dare you expect more from me.

The whole secretive thing about baby boy is just weird - why make such a big deal about it. If you don't want to show him then fine but don't try and make money off having a baby ( spruiking formula, baby equipment etc) and exploiting him/motherhood in that way.

She wants her cake and eat it too except she doesn't eat cake as part of her meal prep I am sure :rolleyes: .
She is so secretive about everything especially what she does for a job, yet a simple google search has pictures of her in uniform 😂😂
Her handle should be the “I choose what I want you to know and nothing more” life of Claire 😂😂

I used to enjoy her stories more when she would go to her gym and grab coffee on the way to work... she used to show home styling stuff, in her kitchen, even sitting in her bloody lounge room. What changed?!

Her squat form is appalling. She’
She is so secretive about everything especially what she does for a job, yet a simple google search has pictures of her in uniform 😂😂
Her handle should be the “I choose what I want you to know and nothing more” life of Claire 😂😂
Yes I found that quite surprising too when I knew she was a police woman that there was pics up on Google.

I did a quick google of 'life of Claire' and found a Daily Mail article from 2020 reporting on how she copped backlash for being 'racist' (advertising a white doona cover and saying 'white is right') and it included some screenshots of Claire crying on stories and some quotes from her, pretty much along the lines of "I need to speak out about this so no-one else experiences what I did in the form of bullying and self-harm"...

As usual, she can't even post a simple bloody apology, saying 'My intention was not to harm but now that I have learnt how these words could have come across I will ensure that in the future I will be more careful with my words'. It's always 'IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT AND NOW I'M SAD LOOK AT ME'.

God she seems to have always been this way.

Her squat form is appalling. She’s going to do herself an injury.
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that squat form. Take a bleeping break Claire, you're not Wonder Woman, you just had a baby - a baby who needs you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.