Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
440FF3E4-3BE0-4C59-BA25-06E2FB231DDE.jpeg
She’s off to get her lashes done today, prepare to be amazed by them looking awful as usual.

And she finally admits things have been stressful, maybe everything isn’t as “AHmazing” as she tells us.
39B83C8C-7777-4193-A531-61A27B5462D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1241172She’s off to get her lashes done today, prepare to be amazed by them looking awful as usual.

And she finally admits things have been stressful, maybe everything isn’t as “AHmazing” as she tells us.
View attachment 1241173
But she won't let on exactly what is stressful with "baby boy", just trying to be very cryptic to get engagement up, then the hook line and sinker will be the asking from her followers for what's going on = $$$.🤑🤑 Omg I wish someone would be a bit honest with her about how her lashes are so awful. They don't look anywhere near natural. Just look like she has put on a heap of mascara that has gone clumpy which is a terrible look. 👀👀

Reactions: 5
Wants to hide baby boy's name and face for privacy, shills something to her followers with the code CLAIREMUM15 (or something to that effect).

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Reactions: 4
I swear she had them done not that long ago!?
She won’t follow their care instructions for lashes or post brow tattoo. That’s one of the myriad reasons why she skips from salon to salon.

Seriously, if she had paid for her brow tattoos, she would have abided by the instruction to not get them wet or SWEATY for at least a week. But no, she can’t not “train”.

Those lashes look like dead caterpillars.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So now she has all these amazing giveaways cause she wants to share with her community however...

Make sure you read all the instructions and comply!!

Why can't she just ignore or delete the entries that are wrong rather than have to waggle her finger at her followers for not following her instructions.

She is so pedantic about everything.

So now she has all these amazing giveaways cause she wants to share with her community however...

Make sure you read all the instructions and comply!!

Why can't she just ignore or delete the entries that are wrong rather than have to waggle her finger at her followers for not following her instructions.

She is so pedantic about everything.
Same with the comments she always makes about people not reading captions and asking her questions. She gets this stuff for free and is soo long about having to answer a couple of questions about it.

I have heard what the baby’s name is (because Hobart) and it’s not at all something I would’ve guessed she’d choose.

I saw someone asked about whether she changed OB and her response, I’d love to know why!

Reactions: 3
Should we all start guessing? Or is that out of line? I just don’t understand the mystery and if you don’t want your baby online don’t talk about him in every post!

• Haha
Same with the comments she always makes about people not reading captions and asking her questions. She gets this stuff for free and is soo long about having to answer a couple of questions about it.

I have heard what the baby’s name is (because Hobart) and it’s not at all something I would’ve guessed she’d choose.

I saw someone asked about whether she changed OB and her response, I’d love to know why!
I can't understand her not divulging her baby's name. I can understand her not showing baby for privacy but why isn't she telling us his name. What's the harm in knowing his name. FFS even the royal family have always told us the name of their babies. Does she think she better than royalty. Come on @itsspelleddivinenotdevine you can't leave us hanging knowing "baby boys" name and not share. 😜

I felt like I shouldn’t post it, as she hadn’t. Maybe I shouldn’t have even mentioned it!
Someone knows someone that knows someone in Hobart so bound to be found out sooner or later. It's a name nothing more. People are just curious. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Houston... we have a problem. 😅

Which is more likely for her to have picked, do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say it wasn't in the top 100 names list - that would rule out Thomas for sure but probably means Houston is more likely.

Very American for someone who has never been overseas and has not desire to travel outside of Australia.

Not a name I would go with but each to their own lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.