Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so predictable! Just feeding baby boy.will go for a walk ....insert ten screen shots from Kmart.
Those eyelashes. I just can’t. They’re migrating off her face like caterpillars. Her lash lady just be taking her money.

Reactions: 4
Those eyelashes. I just can’t. They’re migrating off her face like caterpillars. Her lash lady just be taking her money.
For the amount of airtime she gives her lash and brow lady, I’m guessing she’s not paying. But surely she can choose what she gets done, why would she continue to get her lashes done in this style?? It’s horrible on her!

Reactions: 3
For the amount of airtime she gives her lash and brow lady, I’m guessing she’s not paying. But surely she can choose what she gets done, why would she continue to get her lashes done in this style?? It’s horrible on her!
Correct. But it’s a brow-man. His name is Dion and he does a certain “style”. Word on the street has it that she’s had a falling out with him though. I wouldn’t let him within 10m of my brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct. But it’s a brow-man. His name is Dion and he does a certain “style”. Word on the street has it that she’s had a falling out with him though. I wouldn’t let him within 10m of my brows.
Ooh I know who you’re talking about. I’ve seen a few locals talking about him recently. I thought she goes to L*sh and Br*w S*cial or St*lla Ard*n

Ooh I know who you’re talking about. I’ve seen a few locals talking about him recently. I thought she goes to L*sh and Br*w S*cial or St*lla Ard*n
He was at the first place - ran it with his ex. He’s a nasty piece of work. Would ask lash clients who did their brows and then tell them they were tit and he could do them better.

Mmmm. And certain people would do well to remember that some of us were around during high school and netball days and think it’s hilarious to market yourself as “just be kind” when you’ve never particularly been known for that.
Tell us more. What was she like then? I think for me it's that she just doesn't ring true acting all sweet and nice.

Reactions: 7
Bit ironic that this was the mantra today from her calender that she shows everyday. Delete/block
Screenshot_2022-04-29-09-36-26-11_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 2
Mmmm. And certain people would do well to remember that some of us were around during high school and netball days and think it’s hilarious to market yourself as “just be kind” when you’ve never particularly been known for that.
This doesn't shock me at all.

I think she screams nasty mole.

Reactions: 4
This doesn't shock me at all.

I think she screams nasty mole.
If that's the case no wonder she is an influencer, obviously not enough attention growing up, so have gullible followers giving her the love now.

Swear in her mind this would be directed at the people who mentioned the issue with promoting the baby formula.
Not thinking this is her reaction to comments more so.

If that's the case no wonder she is an influencer, obviously not enough attention growing up,
I don’t know that I’d go that far as to say she didn’t get attention but Krista is the nicer of the two, IMO. I always think it’s weird though when there’s more than one influencer/wannabe influencer in a family.

She’s certainly pissing people off all over the shop in her other job atm.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know that I’d go that far as to say she didn’t get attention but Krista is the nicer of the two, IMO. I always think it’s weird though when there’s more than one influencer/wannabe influencer in a family.

Wait! Her sister is also in this space!?

I like Krista a lot! She's fithappymummy. Her partner is also a cop pretty sure from what I found online. So thats 3 in the fam... Krista is a detective. Her partner is a hotty! He can arrest me any time...

Also..... Claire lent her babyshower dress to a follower in QLD and posted a story to say she couldn't remember who and she wants the dress back lolol. What a mess. The follower should have sent the dress back before now. Such a weird situation

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Is she still a cop? How is she pissing people off? Do tell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.