Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet peev for the night. Why do parents insists on dressing kids that are close in age or twins in the same set of clothes if there the same sex. Why why why. It's no cheaper. I never understand this concept. Kids are all individuals. With different personalities and traits and not little clones of the baby before or after. I've heard many twins and kid close in age hated being dressed in the same clothes when they were babies. When powertripclaire dresses her two boys in the same clothes people won't have a clue them one from the other and which ones the toddler and the newborn 🤷🤷😂😂🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
My pet peev for the night. Why do parents insists on dressing kids that are close in age or twins in the same set of clothes if there the same sex. Why why why. It's no cheaper. I never understand this concept. Kids are all individuals. With different personalities and traits and not little clones of the baby before or after. I've heard many twins and kid close in age hated being dressed in the same clothes when they were babies. When powertripclaire dresses her two boys in the same clothes people won't have a clue them one from the other and which ones the toddler and the newborn 🤷🤷😂😂🥴🥴
This has always irked me too. I have a set of 3 younger female cousins who are probably 4.5 years apart in age from oldest to youngest and until the oldest one was in like grade 8 at high school, they would be dressed the same -- even down to the same hair style. They didn't look like they were triplets but it definitely looked very strange to see 3 girls dressed the same with matching hair and shoes.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind it occasionally (eg special occasions but only until the oldest is about 8). However I’ve lost count of the number of duplicates she’s purchased, and with #LM1 still in velour onesies, it will only accentuate him being under size. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My two are two years apart and they get upset if one is wearing something that the other wants to be wearing, more so for events etc. It honestly saves a lot of arguments around clothes to have them in both of their sizes 🤷‍♀️

Was just announced that Princess Eugenie's new baby boy born a couple of days ago is named Ernest.
So perhaps Claire is a trend setter, after all! :rolleyes:🤣 She'd be dying to say this on the gram, but can't because Ernie's name is top secret. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My two are two years apart and they get upset if one is wearing something that the other wants to be wearing, more so for events etc. It honestly saves a lot of arguments around clothes to have them in both of their sizes 🤷‍♀️
I’ve got three boys (3 under 3.5 - so yeah Claire I’ve got some idea about kids close in age) and they have a lot of the same clothes because they all like the same things like Spiderman etc but they don’t necessarily wear them at the same time.

Reactions: 4
She a complete nutta. Correcting herself from showing she saying the word ",having to get up to baby 2 to "getting up" and being privilege to get up. What an absolute moron. So sick of her holy than though on the daily like a broken record saying how lucky she is to have had babies. The tit is going to hit the fan soon I can tell

Reactions: 10
This whole “privilege” business is almost coming across smug.. like I was chosen to be a mum and not you. I get what she is trying to do and say but it just feels like a constant reminder it was her and not you. I have three little people so I’m not even in a place to have envy or jealousy.

Reactions: 4
This whole “privilege” business is almost coming across smug.. like I was chosen to be a mum and not you. I get what she is trying to do and say but it just feels like a constant reminder it was her and not you. I have three little people so I’m not even in a place to have envy or jealousy.
It's 100% smug. Not almost. Not close. 100% rubbing it in the face of people who are struggling, SMUG. She's trying to disguise it and come across as sensitive, but she's full of tit.

Reactions: 7
Guys, you’ve nailed it. Like most of the things she does, she’s just so insincere and you can tell she’s just ticking the “I need to come across as sensitive” box. If she honestly cared about the feelings of others, she wouldn’t share half the stuff she does. Like why do we need to know she fell pregnant first month with both kids? How does her fertility have any bearing or affect on anyone else’s life or fertility journey?
She’ll say that so many people have asked etc but they’ve also asked what your kids names are and you don’t share that so don’t try and act like you’re just doing it for your followers.

Reactions: 13
Soz Claire. Your styling is hideous. Wouldn’t wear anything you bought, even at 50% off 😂

• Haha
Is she fuking kidding.

Says she’s a basic cook but this is the first time she’s cooked a roast. A ROAST IS BASIC hahahhahahahaha

And the comment about the dried meat. Disgusting 🤢
She's not like other girls 🙄
She's just such a simple gal that even a roast is fancy compared to the usual prison slop.

Soz Claire. Your styling is hideous. Wouldn’t wear anything you bought, even at 50% off 😂
Never understood why people are always wanting her style tips, homeless grandma chic is not a look I aspire to.
Is she fuking kidding.

Says she’s a basic cook but this is the first time she’s cooked a roast. A ROAST IS BASIC hahahhahahahaha

I swear she tries to make food as unappealing as possible so there’s no risk of her actually enjoying it and overeating. Why bother with the slow cooker to keep it tender if you’re just going to slaughter it in the oven afterwards? That would literally be like eating beef jerky 🤢

Reactions: 5
Is she fuking kidding.

She lying. As I think wasn't it a few weeks ago she said she'd never cooked a roast and was going to make one that day. 🥴🤷
---
I am truly blessed FFS Claire shut up about how blessed you are on having 2 children when others can't. Seriously STOP STOP STOP rubbing it in everyone's face....and also still getting out and about to have massages acting on showing her followers that even with a newborn she can do that. I'm sure it's all a front that things aren't going well at home. Oh I'm just waiting for the day when she has a meltdown on the gram to her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.