Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree. Perhaps it's the other way around but whichever, Lois is definitely nicer than Chelsea!

She gloated before that they were in a better position money-wise so… just buy a f***ing sofa!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I agree. Perhaps it's the other way around but whichever, Lois is definitely nicer than Chelsea!
Haha at the names getting asked about on the Q&A
Hi Lois 👋, are you writing all your other questions too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She defo reads here. They all do. Part of their narcissistic personalities. You blagged a sofa yet Lois? Does it not occur to them how obvious the blag is.

Reactions: 5
Just buy a bloody sofa like the rest of us … they make me absolutely sick on the beg all the time 🤬

Reactions: 6
Just buy a bloody sofa like the rest of us … they make me absolutely sick on the beg all the time 🤬
I know and it’s not like the content she is showing is about making a decision between a few and engaging followers. It’s more about how hard/expensive/long wait etc and it’s just a bad beg. She has not even been back to the place where she got a freebie before, clearly saw her coming but I bet they could easier do something but it would cost her!

Reactions: 3
Weird how brands don’t see what she is. Her followers barely go up these days too and tbh I can understand why

Reactions: 2
I think she has gone from grateful/more authentic to totally meant and entitled. It’s not really fun to hear about her struggles to spend a load of cash. I bet she’s full as dishwater to be around

Just discovered eyeswoon and when I say I almost fell off my seat I ALMOST FELL OFF MY SEAT!? Chelsea is blatantly and unashamedly copying her whole aesthetic and feed style, she even dresses like her WTF 😳

Just discovered eyeswoon and when I say I almost fell off my seat I ALMOST FELL OFF MY SEAT!? Chelsea is blatantly and unashamedly copying her whole aesthetic and feed style, she even dresses like her WTF 😳

Yep, it’s hilarious isn’t it? 😆

She doesn’t even try to hide it. Even her holiday pics are done in the same style.

• Haha
Went for a look, yep definitely getting inspo there

Wonder what’s they’ve been up to - hardly nothing posted for a week it feels? That’s like a year in blogger time haha

She's so bleeping BORING.
I was sucked into her old house and I bought a sample pot of her highly pushed paint - steamed milk. It was HIDEOUS!! So grey Mrs Hinch would have written a book about it.
Anyways, so funny how her much loved steamed milk has made way to canvas I AND II... So dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 7