Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She’s never really bothered me before but the practically begging for mattress recommendations (ad and freebie cough) a few weeks ago has paid off. Tempur ad and a £3.5k mattress for free. Absolute joke 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think her house is gorgeous! If you were offered a £3k mattress for free, I’m sure you wouldn’t turn it down :sneaky:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed last year. It’s not the beg for me she just doesn’t provide any content.

Reactions: 6
As I am in the process of renovating my own place, I followed so many of these renovators including thehousethatblackbuilt and they all slowly morph into ad ad ad beg beg beg shill shill shill. It becomes annoyingly unbearable to watch and have to unfollow. It was her gifted holiday that really did it for me and how she's fashioning herself as some uber influencer (and less about the house).

Reactions: 15
As I am in the process of renovating my own place, I followed so many of these renovators including thehousethatblackbuilt and they all slowly morph into ad ad ad beg beg beg shill shill shill. It becomes annoyingly unbearable to watch and have to unfollow. It was her gifted holiday that really did it for me and how she's fashioning herself as some uber influencer (and less about the house).
Yep I was there for the house content. Now she just bores me. Clearly can afford to buy stuff but always on the beg.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. The begging doesn’t end at the moment. Lights, a mattress, paint, a sofa. Pretty sick of it.

I had to unfollow her last year, her house is gorgeous, but she is such a show off, pretentious wannabe!

I find her really dull to be honest! I feel she doesn't have much going on in her life but designer brands and square toe heels!

Reactions: 17
To be fair they're both in full time professional jobs and have no dependants, and their house is a normal sized home....so they must have lots of disposable income.
Curious to know what she does for a living that gives her a new car every six months though.

To be fair they're both in full time professional jobs and have no dependants, and their house is a normal sized home....so they must have lots of disposable income.
Curious to know what she does for a living that gives her a new car every six months though.
Maybe I'm just jealous 😅
I just think it's the way she comes across with the posing, and constant showy offy-ness.

She works for Bentley, I'm pretty sure she's something to do with branding? So it's a company car scheme.

For the record I'm not jealous, I just prefer to see interiors than constant Victoria Beckham wannabe poses 🤪

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm just jealous 😅
I just think it's the way she comes across with the posing, and constant showy offy-ness.

She works for Bentley, I'm pretty sure she's something to do with branding? So it's a company car scheme.

For the record I'm not jealous, I just prefer to see interiors than constant Victoria Beckham wannabe poses 🤪
It's the constant shots of her legs. Honestly she should just get an only fans at this point I'm sure there's a market for that sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm just jealous 😅

Oh I wasn't implying it was jealousy as all. If she gets a new Bentley every six months then I'm jealous as well 😀
Makes sense if her day job is in marketing or branding as she obviously uses that knowledge for her home account. The posing is getting a bit too much though, she seems to be taking a lot of influence from the Zara website.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I wasn't implying it was jealousy as all. If she gets a new Bentley every six months then I'm jealous as well 😀
Makes sense if her day job is in marketing or branding as she obviously uses that knowledge for her home account. The posing is getting a bit too much though, she seems to be taking a lot of influence from the Zara website.
No worries, I know most of the influencers play the "they must be jealous card" so I guess I naturally fault to that defence haha!

For me the OTT wedding(s) and pre wedding shoot was too much! Her husband has one of those faces where he thinks he's the dogs bollocks and actually he's not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been looking to see if there was a thread started because I knew I wouldn't be the only one that's been put off by this account recently.

I love her ideas and videos but I agree with everyone, its getting too much between the actual house content

I've been looking to see if there was a thread started because I knew I wouldn't be the only one that's been put off by this account recently.

I love her ideas and videos but I agree with everyone, its getting too much between the actual house content
What's annoying is she seems to have an "influencer" Instagram account too, @chelslois which is basically all the posey, showy off-y content 🙈

I think I’ve heard her say her job is dealing with all the Bentley employees who get a company car, so she obviously gets one too. Pretty sweet deal tbh, I wouldn’t mind a that.
I used to love her account but so disappointed to see it’s gotten so so beggy. There was a ‘recommendations for a new mattress’ post up then she tagged all the big brands, did she not end up get a Tempur mattress gifted after that? They are expensive AF.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think I’ve heard her say her job is dealing with all the Bentley employees who get a company car, so she obviously gets one too. Pretty sweet deal tbh, I wouldn’t mind a that.
I used to love her account but so disappointed to see it’s gotten so so beggy. There was a ‘recommendations for a new mattress’ post up then she tagged all the big brands, did she not end up get a Tempur mattress gifted after that? They are expensive AF.
Aren't they like £3,000+ ??

Can afford all the flashy brands but needs to beg for a mattress!

Reactions: 2
Yep. That’s what made me start the thread. The one she chose was nearly £4000. Made me so mad she she had been on the beg.

Reactions: 1