Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she bum a bathroom off that Bearded Bathroom guy and he was supposed to be doing her en-suite? Has he sacked her off 👀

Reactions: 3
I've started to think she doesn't actually have any of her own sense of style at all. Its exactly why the whole house is boring, beige and bland. I'm glad she wasn't gifted a walk in room too as she was on the beg for that for ages...

Reactions: 6
She’s on the beg for blummin everything .. she definitely regrets this project … it’s way too much work and I think the novelty of this property is wearing off big time

Has she put that wall of wardrobes on an exterior wall? It’s the chimney wall so I’m assuming it’s wan external wall?

It’ll cause horrible damp and mould. There needs to be airflow back there!
I was thinking the exact same thing. No insulation on that wall. Next winter she's going to be smelling a musty smell from that room and white mould on her clothes and shoes. I wouldn't have laid them in floorboards either. Little bugs will find their way into the wardrobes via underneath the boards. Very lazy the way they've done that just to get some blasted content posted.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone listen to mad about the house's podcast? Apparently she's said that Chelsea has a champagne taste with a lemonade budget, she found it funny on her stories

• Wow
Does anyone listen to mad about the house's podcast? Apparently she's said that Chelsea has a champagne taste with a lemonade budget, she found it funny on her stories
Considering her kitchen cover over £35k I wouldn’t call that a lemonade budget

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I would really like that comment, I suppose it depends how it was said. I like a deal and most of my furniture is second hand but wouldn’t want somebody to say I was cheap!

Just announced she’s pregnant. She did a whiskey ad 3 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have a pregnancy announcement. Lovely news for them but utter cringe at the accompanying reel.

Reactions: 8
We have a pregnancy announcement. Lovely news for them but utter cringe at the accompanying reel.
Total cringe! Babies are lovely news but either that kid will never see a primary colour or we’ll get tons of reels on how to hide away the bright plastic tat 😂
I hope they get all the house sorted before the little one arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congrats to them, but she's going to be even more insufferable now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_20230409_163112.jpg

Oh get a grip. People that post like this are just as bad as the ones who grab the phone and film themselves crying. Always wanting to let people know in the moment they're crying.

• Haha